2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i stopped into a local yesterday to see what was on sale and dude was on the phone talking about "the second shipment of tiffs". he noticed me listening and walked to the back. i waited till he came back out to talk to him. he told me they will have a restock on the tiffs. he asked me not to tell anyone who i heard that from as the shop could get in trouble with nike.

take that how you want to take it. i have no more info than that and don't know how reliable his info is.
Shop asks him not to tell anyone.

Posts about it right on the internet/

I think that is what bothers me the most. People not having the time or money for sneakers so they use their parents. I don't know how many recent pick ups I went to and saw parents waiting in line for sneakers with their kid. Some parents were even camped out in the cold for Jordans, SBs, or whatever and their kid was at home relaxing. Then right before the store opens the kid switches with mom or dad. Just sad on how the game is now.
why switch? go behind them and double up 
grin.gif

While there was an SB craze it was nothing like what the JB stuff is these days; when releases dropped you would generally get 10 people or so in a line but nothing like people around the blocks

The only time I ever camped for shoes was in NTNY and it was for the Pharrell's and Espo's; it's hard to believe it's been 10 years already

i was there too, wasnt that bad of a campout, especially when they moved everyone inside

Quantity is definitely a factor for QS

And I guess these Tiffs are Nikes way of "bringing SB back" or at least getting more ppl interested, it's working.

Hopefully after this release more ppl will stick with them and become regulars (not just for hype QS)

Right I was a big JB guy and only bought SB's every now and then since I wasn't a skater but I think it got out of hand right around the 2011 black cement 3 and concord 11 releases for Jordan..those were the only shoes I had to camp for and it was crazy to me at the time. Now you got kids using their parents credit cards or dudes not paying bills at every release.

I really can't explain what has happened in the last 2 years or so. I'm 30 and only been copping regularly for about 5 years now and things were much easier just a few years ago. I remember copping the bordeaux 7 and wolf 5 on my phone while out at a bar with friends. BC3s and cool grey 11s weren't even a problem for me. it all started with the concords. ever since then its pure luck getting any jordans online. Don't think i said anything groundbreaking there but damn i miss those days.

Quantity is definitely a factor for QS

And I guess these Tiffs are Nikes way of "bringing SB back" or at least getting more ppl interested, it's working.

Hopefully after this release more ppl will stick with them and become regulars (not just for hype QS)

i wanna say that a majority of this new sneaker generation goes where the hype goes

so, i doubt it will stick with sbs

The true definition of quick strike means announced in less than a month from release. Sure this timing may cause lesser pairs to be produced since you have a smaller time frame. But this is NOT always true. They can simply up the production rate or allocate more factories to produce these pairs. This is the largest produced QS in history dam near GR numbers. Quick strike ONLY deals with timing

The kicks are produced well in advance of the release date. This is my experience having worked in the industry. Unless Nike does something very different but I doubt it.

The kicks are produced well in advance of the release date. This is my experience having worked in the industry. Unless Nike does something very different but I doubt it.

All you have to do is look inside of your shoes and look at the sz tag. They have production dates.

Lol @ "what's a QS"

Lol @ "what's a Hyper strike"

Lol @ "do dunks fit tts"

Lol @ "how many produced"

Man, this thread has :

A. A lot of noobs

B. A **** ton more lurkers

And you all wonder why the tiffs, regardless of quantity made, will resale for 250-300.

Doing some work from home today and calling some of the bigger chains. Not sure if this has been shared on this thread but Zumiez or CCS will NOT be carrying the tiffs.

Zumiez rep on the phone "we will not be selling that shoe."

CCS rep on the phone "that is not on our internal release calendar."

So yeah, if it's not QS, what is it then?

Last edited:
Lol @ "what's a QS"

Lol @ "what's a Hyper strike"

Lol @ "do dunks fit tts"

Lol @ "how many produced"

Man, this thread has :

A. A lot of noobs

B. A **** ton more lurkers

And you all wonder why the tiffs, regardless of quantity made, will resale for 250-300.

People have to start somewhere

Doing some work from home today and calling some of the bigger chains. Not sure if this has been shared on this thread but Zumiez or CCS will NOT be carrying the tiffs.

Zumiez rep on the phone "we will not be selling that shoe."

CCS rep on the phone "that is not on our internal release calendar."

So yeah, if it's not QS, what is it then?

I thought we already confirmed CCS will have them?

I can see Zumiez not carrying it but I think CCS will and it won't be on their calendar until next week. Hence QS

Last edited:
Now it's a matter of how they release them. TLO? Do they have a countdown like FTL since they are it's subsidiary. Or is it a random pop up that you have to search

I know this is the dunk thread, but seeing how this is kinda skateboarding related, I had to post....OH MY GAWD

Back
Top Bottom