2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know this is the dunk thread, but seeing how this is kinda skateboarding related, I had to post....OH MY GAWD

Is that the secret?

Lol @ "what's a QS"

Lol @ "what's a Hyper strike"

Lol @ "do dunks fit tts"

Lol @ "how many produced"

Man, this thread has :

A. A lot of noobs

B. A **** ton more lurkers

And you all wonder why the tiffs, regardless of quantity made, will resale for 250-300.
People have to start somewhere
YEA THEY SHOULD START BY READING AND SEEING THERE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

I thought we already confirmed CCS will have them?

Apparently not....

CCS confirmed on their Twitter

1. tijaSmojver13h

@CCS_Skate hi, any info yet on the nike dunk high tiffany, will you be releasing these?
    Expand

2. CCS Skate ‏@CCS_Skate
    13h

@MatijaSmojver These will be releasing online at 8 AM ET on 2/8/14.

Hide conversation

Now it's a matter of how they release them. TLO? Do they have a countdown like FTL since they are it's subsidiary. Or is it a random pop up that you have to search
Nike confirmed that they're not TLO.

That will change closer to RD. Don't feed into anything Nike says on Twitter until the week of the actual release.

Last edited:
It was obviously a custom on a pair of green glows, but still dope none the less. nick said that eventually he'd like to do a JB collab. but am I wrong for liking the custom? no.

MAN I WOULD GIVE SOMEONE THAT MONEY TO HOLD MY PAIR DOWN NOW.

SMH ITS BECOMING MORE OF A HEADACHE WITH EACH PASSING DAY READING THIS THREAD LOL.

While it will be chaos on 2/8; I think a lot of people will be pleasantly surprised that they are able to cop at retail

Hypebeasts, Lurkers and newbies are running rampant in this thread already.

LOL@ People thinking these are QS. Time goes by and....HYPE STILL KILLS :rofl: :rofl:

screw JB; I am almost done with them, I have never bought so little Jordan's in my years

Both infrareds and Carmine's this year. Black cement 3s and a couple past models and I'm done. Everything I want has been released in the last couple years and are fairly easy to obtain at a decent price

Yep, been done since last year..just been buying Dunks, Asics, new balances, and runners/trainers...been easier on the soul and brain lol

They don't care about the people who have been with them from the beginning so why should I care about them? That's my attitude towards JB now; when the bubble bursts and all the little hypebeasts move onto the next thing JB will die a slow death

Back
Top Bottom