2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If everybody would stop crying about how people come on here on hot releases, and complain how it didn't used to be like this, and call people out for being newbies, and act like they are king OG sb sh** then the thread wouldn't be half as clogged. Seems like half of posts are complaining, 40% new to thread, and 10% actual useful posts.

Don't act like this doesn't happen to every big hyped release. You think people don't pop up in LeBron, Kobe, KD, or any other thread when there's a hyped release? Please.... SBs aren't the only shoe and this isn't the only thread that happens with. Get over yourself

Funny thing is...

This post was useless as well.

yeah people get chill with this "shoe game" stuff lol. acting like it's a underworld of some sort, that's where it went all wrong. thinking "yo I got about 15 kilos of jordans coming through the port today" FOH with that.

Funny thing is...

This post was useless as well.
laugh.gif

If everybody would stop crying about how people come on here on hot releases, and complain how it didn't used to be like this, and call people out for being newbies, and act like they are king OG sb sh** then the thread wouldn't be half as clogged. Seems like half of posts are complaining, 40% new to thread, and 10% actual useful posts.

Don't act like this doesn't happen to every big hyped release. You think people don't pop up in LeBron, Kobe, KD, or any other thread when there's a hyped release? Please.... SBs aren't the only shoe and this isn't the only thread that happens with. Get over yourself
Preach. Everyone acts like this is World Of Warcraft
laugh.gif

The connect let me know I will have at least 1 pair of Tiffs held down for $20 over retail which I'm cool with. The rest will be raffled off unfortunately so I cant help any of my Fam!

yeah people get chill with this "shoe game" stuff lol. acting like it's a underworld of some sort, that's where it went all wrong. thinking "yo I got about 15 kilos of jordans coming through the port today" FOH with that.
If dudes worried about what they copped and less about what the next dude is doing or saying, sh*t would be gravy. But that's like asking a cat to take a shower. 

for the bay area heads.

since no one wanted to help me out. lol

Circle A will be getting these

mainland is a maybe, considering my local one got the red and black firecrackers, FTC, civilist etc.

circle A or online for me

Yea just that email,no tracking.
Ok cool. Thanks for confirming. The last time I ordered from them, I think I had to email customer service to request one.  They have great service but I don't think they always double box. Something else I had to request on all orders after that. Otherwise they are good 

for the bay area heads.

since no one wanted to help me out. lol

Circle A will be getting these

mainland is a maybe, considering my local one got the red and black firecrackers, FTC, civilist etc.

circle A or online for me
Ill see you there then

Back
Top Bottom