2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Have those aquas dropped yet so we can talk about OTHER sbs? No ok.

This is driving me insane right now.

Any shops dropping sales on GRs anyone know of?

Recent cops since 1/5/2014. All with original boxes and stuff, most almost dead stock..the Blue Lobsters were DS.

OG Brooklyn Projects Dunk Low ($45)
Vapor lows ($45)
Bic lows ($35)
P-rod Zoom Air Elite ($45)
Ron Burgundys ($45)
Jason Voorhees ($60)
Green Lanterns ($60)
Puff N Stuff ($35)
Eire ($10)
Adventure Park Lows ($35)
Blue Lobster DS w. rubber bands ($150)
White Dunk Hi Mafia Pack ($100)
Oompa Loompas ($100)

It's been a good couple weeks lol

Last edited:
This YOTH release had a ton of people helping each other and helped me personally and others found skateshops for future releases so there will be less spoon feeding.Not saying it will be easy to cop the tiffs but I know there will be some in here including myself trying to help people get them and info on who is sold out.Back when I lurked I always noticed how helpful this thread was and John is the man without a doubt.

Hype kills but it can also bring people together.I swear Nike is dividing us.Be mad at them if you just have to be mad at someone.

Last edited:
Thats $196 shipped for those interested in Cali roots.

props 9th

Last edited:
This is driving me insane right now.

Any shops dropping sales on GRs anyone know of?

Recent cops since 1/5/2014. All with original boxes and stuff, most almost dead stock..the Blue Lobsters were DS.

OG Brooklyn Projects Dunk Low ($45)
Vapor lows ($45)
Bic lows ($35)
P-rod Zoom Air Elite ($45)
Ron Burgundys ($45)
Jason Voorhees ($60)
Green Lanterns ($60)
Puff N Stuff ($35)
Eire ($10)
Adventure Park Lows ($35)
Blue Lobster DS w. rubber bands ($150)
White Dunk Hi Mafia Pack ($100)
Oompa Loompas ($100)

It's been a good couple weeks lol

Super jelly.

Lets try this again since last time I posted it turned into wrestlemania.. Anyone know of anywhere that still has Ugly Christmas sweaters in stock? Not trying to pay eBay prices. Might just wait Til summer when the hype is all gone on em

I hope he's kidding about the 10 day camping thing...most sensible adults have jobs that they can't just take 10 days off to sit for a pair of shoes. Well, at least I know I wouldn't use 10 days of vaca or pto for a damn shoe lol

Lets try this again since last time I posted it turned into wrestlemania.. Anyone know of anywhere that still has Ugly Christmas sweaters in stock? Not trying to pay eBay prices. Might just wait Til summer when the hype is all gone on em

Waiting it probably your best bet if someone hasn't helped you out yet.

Stop making new accounts for higher reseller hype. Obvious.
I'm a retired sneaker collector that only came back for these shoes and the YOTH. I was a regular forum member since 05 and it was so old, my account didn't even exist anymore. 

Obviously camping 10 days is ridiculous. If you're doing that for a pair of shoes I don't even know what to say.

Although, you're going to see alot of retired people coming back for these so it goes without saying that everyone wants them.  

I'm a retired sneaker collector that only came back for these shoes and the YOTH. I was a regular forum member since 05 and it was so old, my account didn't even exist anymore. 

Obviously camping 10 days is ridiculous. If you're doing that for a pair of shoes I don't even know what to say.

Although, you're going to see alot of retired people coming back for these so it goes without saying that everyone wants them.  

"Retired" okkkkkk :lol:

Your only bet is eBay or consignment shops. I highly doubt they're available at any retail store. Here's the grey and black UCS from Project Blitz:
http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-sb/sb-dunk-high/nike-dunk-high-sb-premium-concepts.html

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwea...nike-dunk-high-sb-premium-concepts-10314.html

Back
Top Bottom