2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The kick flip required is funny.....

But...

If a place selling free runs, flyknits said only can purchase if under a 8min mile, people would freak out.

I like laughing.

So lol @ the concept.....

Man, this thread is truckin'.

In other news, rocked my White 3M Snakes and swapped with some SB laces... thought I'd share and show some love for some non-SB's (with SB laces
happy.gif
).

The pair I ordered was too snug--and I went TTS.  Just for that reason you might think about sizing up.

Also, I had a couple of questions for anyone who ordered the UCS through Concepts.  Did any of you have problems with the pair you received?  I ask because as soon as I tried mine on, I noticed that there was a popping noise in the left shoe--as if the sole hadn't been glued down properly.  I've been in the process of returning them to Concepts, but it's going on three weeks now.  First I was told to send them back for a refund, then, after I had sent them back, I was told I could only get online credit, which I don't want--especially considering I received defective shoes.  The guy in charge of returns told me just to sell them on eBay, but the last thing I want to do is pass the problem on to someone, who thinks he's getting a good pair of shoes.  Any suggestions?

Sorry, my initial response was for whomever was asking about the sizing of the UCS--I forgot to quote it.

The pair I ordered was too snug--and I went TTS.  Just for that reason you might think about sizing up.

Also, I had a couple of questions for anyone who ordered the UCS through Concepts.  Did any of you have problems with the pair you received?  I ask because as soon as I tried mine on, I noticed that there was a popping noise in the left shoe--as if the sole hadn't been glued down properly.  I've been in the process of returning them to Concepts, but it's going on three weeks now.  First I was told to send them back for a refund, then, after I had sent them back, I was told I could only get online credit, which I don't want--especially considering I received defective shoes.  The guy in charge of returns told me just to sell them on eBay, but the last thing I want to do is pass the problem on to someone, who thinks he's getting a good pair of shoes.  Any suggestions?
The popping goes away with wear, but if u put some baby powder between the insole n shoe it helps

I know some of you guys are waiting for them to hit disco if they do, but I'm getting those BHM Saturday, split sole and everything! Speaking of the sole, wasn't dcypoe81 dcypoe81 supposed to photoshop a solid sole on those BHM or was it someone else?

my bad bro, i was busy getting that "elusive P"...i'll def. post a pic later today.

edit: later, later today...gotta catch that OKC vs Miami game.

wore these today (old pic)

Last edited:
So here's a question to think about.. What are some of the best SBs that don't crease easily? I'm one of those OCD guys who hate seeing my shoe get creased. I always try to pick up the SBs that have different material in the toe box. Anyone have success stories of pairs lasting long? Haha

So here's a question to think about.. What are some of the best SBs that don't crease easily? I'm one of those OCD guys who hate seeing my shoe get creased. I always try to pick up the SBs that have different material in the toe box. Anyone have success stories of pairs lasting long? Haha
my sequoias havent really creased at all and i wore them to sxsw last year (non stop walking pretty much)...

my BHMs have a slight crease but isnt really noticeable on foot. i've worn those a few times and even rocked em in a video

The Jedis and Hawaii's are suede, The Hemps are well, hemp, and the Tiffs are leather.

The Hemps are the least creased with the suede and leather aging fairly similiar and with more creasing, can't say if it's due to more wearing though.

my sequoias havent really creased at all and i wore them to sxsw last year (non stop walking pretty much)...

Navy/red highs don't crease easily, FTC are pretty good too. I never bought a shoe thinking about how bad they'll crease. However, everyone has their own "thing". Mine is paint chipping.

I haven't seen an SB that doesn't crease. My 3M( Raging Bulls) haven't creased to bad yet. but who knows, given more wear

Navy/red highs don't crease easily, FTC are pretty good too. I never bought a shoe thinking about how bad they'll crease. However, everyone has their own "thing". Mine is paint chipping.
I think paint-chipping is a turnoff for all

Back
Top Bottom