2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shoes crease c'mon now
laugh.gif
Weirdos man.

Some great steals posted especially considering how much they fetch. Guess you have to keep posted on eBay, Craigslist and the like.

BHM are a QS now?

BHM are a QS now?
The way Nike playing the game now, it would be considered a QS. Although I see these sitting on the shelves for a little bit until the hype for Tiffany's get played out. 

Do miss the randomness of the QS releases. 

The way Nike playing the game now, it would be considered a QS. Although I see these sitting on the shelves for a little bit until the hype for Tiffany's get played out. 

Do miss the randomness of the QS releases. 
Plan on copping this Saturday. Been on this shoe since the images first leaked. Just confused by the terminology.

Three flip.

more complicated yet fairly easy

C'mon man! Three flip?

If you're just gunna be calling out tricks at least call it the right name! Even 360 flip would be acceptable. No one calls a Tre flip a Three flip... Hahaha

Last edited:
How many people here actually skate, and in SBs? I quit going to skate parks 6 years ago when my daughter was born-can't **** around and break my neck with a kid to support, but now that she's older we scoot around the hood (well, I live in the country outside Milwaukee) but I have my beaters for that.

How many people here actually skate, and in SBs? I quit going to skate parks 6 years ago when my daughter was born-can't **** around and break my neck with a kid to support, but now that she's older we scoot around the hood (well, I live in the country outside Milwaukee) but I have my beaters for that.

Dunks were never even made to truly skate; they were made to bring a mass audience to the SB brand so people wouldn't just denounce it like they did in the 90's when Nike tried the first time. Then Nike introduced the URL and E-Cue about a year later once people started being attracted to the brand and then they followed with the Angus which is an all time personal favorite of mine.

Last edited:
Kinda ridiculous, I doubt anyone is going to go skate their Tiffs or any QS dunk for that matter.

C'mon man! Three flip?

If you're just gunna be calling out tricks at least call it the right name! Even 360 flip would be acceptable. No one calls a Tre flip a Three flip... Hahaha

I've called it a three flip before and by those other names.

PREMIER RELEASE INFO

Date: 01.29.14
Author: Art Gigh
Title: NIKE SB BLACK HISTORY MONTH DUNK RELEASE INFO

This years Black History Month Dunk designed by Ishod Wair is a true banger. An icy sole and "BHM" lace locks are just a couple highlights included in this release. The shoe also has a multicolor midsole along with a full reflective patterned rear panel. All the release details are listed below. Quantities are limited and these will go fast.

Release Date: Saturday 2/1/2014
Online: 8:00am EST (Twitter Link Only, One pair per customer, No Paypal)
In Store: 11:00am In Store
Price: $98

It's been a good 20 years since I even attempted to get on a board. I was never any good at it and my legs and knees still have a bit of scar tissue to show for it. I've thought about getting a longboard just for cruising around on, but I've gotten too lazy for that even.

Back
Top Bottom