2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This is driving me insane right now.

Any shops dropping sales on GRs anyone know of?

Recent cops since 1/5/2014. All with original boxes and stuff, most almost dead stock..the Blue Lobsters were DS.

OG Brooklyn Projects Dunk Low ($45)
Vapor lows ($45)
Bic lows ($35)
P-rod Zoom Air Elite ($45)
Ron Burgundys ($45)
Jason Voorhees ($60)
Green Lanterns ($60)
Puff N Stuff ($35)
Eire ($10)
Adventure Park Lows ($35)
Blue Lobster DS w. rubber bands ($150)
White Dunk Hi Mafia Pack ($100)
Oompa Loompas ($100)

It's been a good couple weeks lol

great prices. Considering just sold my 9/10 blue lobs og all for $200

So here's a question to think about.. What are some of the best SBs that don't crease easily? I'm one of those OCD guys who hate seeing my shoe get creased. I always try to pick up the SBs that have different material in the toe box. Anyone have success stories of pairs lasting long? Haha

The Jedis and Hawaii's are suede, The Hemps are well, hemp, and the Tiffs are leather.

The Hemps are the least creased with the suede and leather aging fairly similiar and with more creasing, can't say if it's due to more wearing though.

I always thought the Calis were beautiful when worn. The pebbled leather :pimp:

for the bay area heads.

since no one wanted to help me out. lol

Circle A will be getting these

mainland is a maybe, considering my local one got the red and black firecrackers, FTC, civilist etc.

circle A or online for me
Ill see you there then

I remember people camping at Circle A for the Tiff's YEARS ago.

NC Boardshop still around?

Last edited:
Man, this thread is truckin'.

In other news, rocked my White 3M Snakes and swapped with some SB laces... thought I'd share and show some love for some non-SB's (with SB laces :D ).

There's nothing with 3M Scotchlite on those, the pair it's riffing off was the Cocoa Snake AF1. Good wear, and seeing them on foot makes me wish I'd have snagged them when they dropped down in price.

Yupp. Cleveland. Not many people around this area (if any) are into SBs. You guys shop at Westside or Martini?
I went to martini when they first opened in the heights. Haven't been since because most of the dunks i were looking for were QS and i wasn't trying to deal with lines. I need to stop thru there soon. Never been to westside skate. I'll probably make it over there sometime this spring. I rarely see the westside lol.

I went to martini when they first opened in the heights. Haven't been since because most of the dunks i were looking for were QS and i wasn't trying to deal with lines. I need to stop thru there soon. Never been to westside skate. I'll probably make it over there sometime this spring. I rarely see the westside lol.

PM'd

Yupp. Cleveland. Not many people around this area (if any) are into SBs. You guys shop at Westside or Martini?

Yeah I've only been to Martini once, I don't really like to deal with lines so I usually just do phone/internet orders. Never been to Westside though, how's that shop?

Yeah I've only been to Martini once, I don't really like to deal with lines so I usually just do phone/internet orders. Never been to Westside though, how's that shop?

I only shop at Westside. It's your traditional local skate shop. Guy who runs it is named Brian. Super cool guy. I don't even have to ask and he sets my size 13 aside for the QS and popular releases. Charges a little over retail on most kicks though.

That's cool as hell, at least he's doing you a favor and you're doing him one by supporting him. That's what I meant when I said to get in with someone on the retail side like that haha. They usually get most drops at Westside?

I forgot who posted this but seems like a shop is really doing it for the Tiffany high this time around

Last edited:
Bay Area people:

I shall be here instead as more than likely they'll be receiving the most pairs in our area!

NTSF

Last edited:
Icy sole, all whites are so CLEAN. Just got these in after waiting a week for them to restock. Been a lurker for a couple years now, so hopefully NT show some love for a SHOEBY. Kind of sucks joining through all the hype going on right now.

Lol I posted about a shop making customers kick flip years ago

So which lurker from that skate shop saw my post.

Back
Top Bottom