2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Palace 5 (VA Location) Release Details

2/8 11am drop

Sizes 6-13

They are charging 150 + Tax

For those in the DMV area, would you guys think Nike Georgetown would be the better bet? I would think they would have more in stock and charge box price.

Radio boardshop looks like they released today.

I bought my 112 and UCS early from them also, so not to surprised they're releasing early...

Edit:

They do phone orders but most of the time over retail 112 ($130) UCS ($120)

Last edited:

2/8 11am drop

Sizes 6-13

For those in the DMV area, would you guys think Nike Georgetown would be the better bet? I would think they would have more in stock and charge box price.
I don't live in the DMV but if Niketown doesn't do an RSVP, they're a way better bet. they will charge you retail ($108)

2/8 11am drop
Sizes 6-13

I wouldn't be surprised if they switch to the RSVP system for those though.

Yep but they shouldn't chip after one wear (BC3). Glad I made the switch to SB,haven't looked back.
I'm pretty diverse with my collection. I love SBs but i like variety. Nike Basketball, Football, Adidas, Vans, Converse Jack Purcell, Asics, NB, etc. Only one I don't like is Saucony. But Nike SB quality has been point since I could remember. A grade above most

I'm pretty diverse with my collection. I love SBs but i like variety. Nike Basketball, Football, Adidas, Vans, Converse Jack Purcell, Asics, NB, etc. Only one I don't like is Saucony. But Nike SB quality has been point since I could remember. A grade above most
thats why i dont mind paying a little over retail for SBs. you feel ripped off buying jordans at retail let alone resale price.

you get a lot more wear out of a shoe for a lot less price... can't beat it

my bad bro, i was busy getting that "elusive P"...i'll def. post a pic later today.

edit: later, later today...gotta catch that OKC vs Miami game.

wore these today (old pic)

All good bro, I was jw if I missed it or not..would love to see a solid sole concept on the BHM, whether red or purple. Dope Takashi's, it's hard to find a decent pair in condition these days. #jelly

Last edited:

LOL word man i wore my fire red IVs twice and the midsole paint started chipping 
mean.gif
Yea, my BC3 are clipping on the midsole. The worst was my AT1 Revis Island. The 3M on the swooosh began clipping away. SMH at Nike on that. My Brian Anderson dunks have been through hell and back and they're still good

Same here besides the runners. You can really tell the difference once you have alittle variety in the stash. Most of my AM90s and 1's hold up better than that other brand.

yupp i got variety aswell, nike basketball, AM95s, reeboks, vans along with SBs (obviously) :tongue: feels great picking up a pair of quality shoes for around $100 or $50 on discount 
smokin.gif

I remembered when I first joined NT and this was the first thread I came on because I was always interested in SB's rather than J's...etc. Every other thread is the same ****, argue over pointless things, pure foolishness, let's try to keep the love in this thread fam, take some of these questions to PM for the new guys who don't want to get flamed. This is hands down the best thread on NT, let's keep things calm till the 8th 

yupp i got variety aswell, nike basketball, AM95s, reeboks, vans along with SBs (obviously) :tongue: feels great picking up a pair of quality shoes for around $100 or $50 on discount 
smokin.gif
A lot of NikeSB GRs go on sale so they're a tremendous bargain 

I remembered when I first joined NT and this was the first thread I came on because I was always interested in SB's rather than J's...etc. Every other thread is the same ****, argue over pointless things, pure foolishness, let's try to keep the love in this thread fam, take some of these questions to PM for the new guys who don't want to get flamed. This is hands down the best thread on NT, let's keep things calm till the 8th 
repped. wishful thinking perhaps though.

Back
Top Bottom