2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://shoejocky.com/collections/ne...m-aqua-chrome-black-diamond-supply-653599-400

mean.gif
well... according to this, there will be a full size run all the way down to the smallest sb sizes. Looks as though females will be out there too. 

updated pics. fk the tiffs, I want these.
Whoa, Nike used the water effect from the MIA's and made them red?!? Nice. Definetly want these and the charred grey mids on discount.

510's for retail, I would like to see a HQ pic of it tho....the pics don't seem to do the shoe justice yet.

What's everyone most anticipated SB pickup after the Tiffanys? I'm just curious
I passed on these but I'm looking to pick them up if I miss out on the tiffs

As for upcoming releases the SOMPs are looking like they might be sumthin nice and these have me intrigued too

no GS supposedly.
smallest size made is a 4 which will mainly be at the skate shops in limited numbers

also you guys are underestimating the hype on these

diamond as a brand has a cult like following

these shoes will sell out even with the large QS amount

jordans at 250k-500k sell out go for near retail

these tiffs will be going for 300 easily as im sure most shops will mark em up to 160-200

Got mine from Chinatown in Chicago. These retail for $1 or less. This dude who is selling them for $5 made out really well. Depending on how many people want them I will see if I can hook you up as well.

ok cool thanks guys... it made me look at my box and I thought I was missing them haha

What's everyone most anticipated SB pickup after the Tiffanys? I'm just curious
Not even interested in the tiff's, but for me I'll be waiting on the "Florida" and S.O.M.P. joints...those both caught my eye's desire instantly

Weird that the 510's are supposed to release on 2/7 (at least according to this) but there's been almost no info on them or anyone from

510, Benny, etc promoting them at all.
I find that to be odd as well. So close to the date and no official info from Nike. That's odd

I passed on these but I'm looking to pick them up if I miss out on the tiffs

As for upcoming releases the SOMPs are looking like they might be sumthin nice and these have me intrigued too
Last year's St. Patrick Day Dunk are on ebay for pretty low prices. I passed as well. Those Florida ones are definitely on my radar. especially because didn't get the MIA collabo

Anyone able too tell me how db highs fit compared too a og high jordan 1? Been a long time since i bought a high sb. Thanks

Anyone able too tell me how db highs fit compared too a og high jordan 1? Been a long time since i bought a high sb. Thanks
Let me guess, you're buying the Tiff hi's for your first SB huh? SMH.....but they run TTS or go a half up

Last edited:
Way back I remember when everyone was posting about what collabs they wanted to see and I mentioned that I wanted to see a 510 Skate collab and now its happening and im excited! Ive been buying kicks there since I got in the sb game back in 05 when the hype at HUF in SF got crazy. Really cool individuals work there and im happy the collab is going down!

Back
Top Bottom