2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone able too tell me how db highs fit compared too a og high jordan 1? Been a long time since i bought a high sb. Thanks

They run the same IMO. Im a wide footer so I always go half size up on AJ1s and I wish dunk sbs came in size 12.5 lol....welcome back to the dunk team! What is the last dunk high you copped?

Anyone know what the acronym SOMP means?

Funny most of the regulars here don't even talk about 2/8, think a lot of us are over that release and on to other drops

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea... woke up this am and was praying that MAYBE everyone didn't get through there.

Likely, most releases do.

As far as the Valentine's cw, I'm not COMPLETELY hating it... but it is a little funky.

Likely wasnt the answer I was looking for fam.Thans for the answer though.....Anyone with more solid info on the Euro release?

Let me guess, you're buying the Tiff hi's for your first SB huh? SMH.....but they run TTS or go a half up
Anyone able too tell me how db highs fit compared too a og high jordan 1? Been a long time since i bought a high sb. Thanks

No. Yoth highs. But thanks

They run the same IMO. Im a wide footer so I always go half size up on AJ1s and I wish dunk sbs came in size 12.5 lol....welcome back to the dunk team! What is the last dunk high you copped?

Thanks im a 12 in aj1's so il go 12.
Last i copped was Dunkesto Pythons. But last sb was the blue supreme highs. So yeh been a very long time lol

Trying to find a pair of the Cigar Citys in a size 11.5, surprised theres virtually nothing online.

My first sb dunk and remains one of my fav pair of sneakers. (over)paid $200 on rd and seems like they've stayed around that range since.

if you're not against buying used there's a pretty solid looking pair on ebay right now...

My first sb dunk and remains one of my fav pair of sneakers. (over)paid $200 on rd and seems like they've stayed around that range since.

if you're not against buying used there's a pretty solid looking pair on ebay right now...
Ive been following that pair, guy wont post pics of the toe box though. Not sure how much I wanna pay with all this other crap coming out.

Hey, quick question for the group. What are some distinguish signs to tell the difference between fake and real lows?

Thought this would be the best place to ask, as I got no response from the legit check I posted couple days ago. Big thanks in advance!

Hey, quick question for the group. What are some distinguish signs to tell the difference between fake and real lows?

Thought this would be the best place to ask, as I got no response from the legit check I posted couple days ago. Big thanks in advance!

Depending on the sneaker, post pics and folks here will let you know.

some of these preorder prices for the tiffs are ridiculous, imma just wait for RD. sounds like theres going to be tons to go around.

Back
Top Bottom