2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

even if i had the money, I wouldn't pay into the hype of the tiffs. retail or bust. I like them but not enough to overpay. 

i like the red/white lows a lot better. 

:lol:

Damage just shipped my YOTH dunks.Yesterday the guy told me that they were only getting 14 pair which were going to locals/instore first and he thinks the tiffs are limited in his opinion and from what he has seen and heard.

Idk but people in here talking like they are gamma 11/bred 11 numbers lol.We shall see next week and on release day.I think people are not thinking about how many people want these shoes.

Last edited:
I know y'all hate the JB talk in here but I had to post these because they are clearly inspired by the cigar city dunks that were discussed on this page

My main point is that I love how JB and SB has borrowed ideas from each other over the years

Idk if this question has been asked already but I don't wanna read tru 100s of pages...but for ppl that wear a sz 12 or sz13 do these fit true to size for u? Ive never bought a SB before and I really like the YOTH pair that just came out but Idk if I should stick to my size 12 or go up a size...

Idk if this question has been asked already but I don't wanna read tru 100s of pages...but for ppl that wear a sz 12 or sz13 do these fit true to size for u? Ive never bought a SB before and I really like the YOTH pair that just came out but Idk if I should stick to my size 12 or go up a size...
I wear a size 13 and they're true to fit.

I know y'all hate the JB talk in here but I had to post these because they are clearly inspired by the cigar city dunks that were discussed on this page

My main point is that I love how JB and SB has borrowed ideas from each other over the years
i believe these were custom made by some guy not an official JB cw... he also posted a collage pic with MJ smoking cigars after winning championship titles 

Nice pic!! I need to find more pants that sit like these tho, being short all my jeans bunch too much on top of my sneakers

Gotta have pants that can show off the footwear!

You just need to find a good tailor if you can't find your right length in pants. my store will do it for anywhere between 10 and 20 dollars depending what kind of cuff you want

Last edited:
you just need to find a good tailor if you can't find your right length in pants. my store will do it for anywhere between 10 and 20 dollars depending what kind of cuff you want
I was thinking that.  I just never have gone to one before other than for a suit!  Might have to take a trip to Mr. Giorgio's! lol 

Thanks bro

I was thinking that.  I just never have gone to one before other than for a suit!  Might have to take a trip to Mr. Giorgio's! lol 

Thanks bro

problem it does make a huge difference especially if youre shorter or between lengths. Like im 6'3 but my upper body is longer so I buy the 34 length and get like an inch taken off of theyre too long

Back
Top Bottom