2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

that hero blue gum HIGHS look like quality, and i see lots of spots are knocking the prices down on those.

would like to ask how SBs fit compared to Vans Era Pro?

Last edited:
Still young enough to go chill with the fine younger females at A&T and old enough to Wreck ish up for the army HOOAH!!!!!!

Last edited:
23 here! . @forkisfaster  good pics. I don't see much issue as far as quality. It's as good as can be if its something that's supposed to be "mass produced". 

I think the BHMs are really growing on me despite the sole....

enjoy being older than 18 lol. being in college is a drab when you're stuck paying close to 50k a year on school, not including cost of picking up kicks :smile:

enjoy being older than 18 lol. being in college is a drab when you're stuck paying close to 50k a year on school, not including cost of picking up kicks :smile:

This didn't turn into a serious hobby for me until I was in my mid 20s, and I went to a cheap state school. Of course going drug free and getting a better job ended up freeing all kinds of money I didn't have and that helped fuel my sneaker habit.

This didn't turn into a serious hobby for me until I was in my mid 20s, and I went to a cheap state school. Of course going drug free and getting a better job ended up freeing all kinds of money I didn't have and that helped fuel my sneaker habit.

Lol the worst problem is I go to a state school. But definitely man, not spending money on tree helps save a lot of dough. My dad is a huge jordan and penny guy so that's what I wore growing up, but once high school came along I got serious and started exploring nike.

WOW, I guess I've been out for a while, even my GF did grad school for like 35K for the entire program and that was only 2 years ago. Good luck, I hope the job market is better when you get out, or that you're willing to do what you have to do to get where you want to be.

WOW, I guess I've been out for a while, even my GF did grad school for like 35K for the entire program and that was only 2 years ago. Good luck, I hope the job market is better when you get out, or that you're willing to do what you have to do to get where you want to be.

Yupp going to be anywhere to 130-160k for 4 years lol. Either way thanks man, pleasure to chop it up with people in here. Better than hearing regurgitated info all the time here. Gotta head out downtown, first weekend back on campus!

Back
Top Bottom