2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol that makes no sense what so ever.Might as well just buy used shoes and save money then.

For just $10 your shoes will look brand new longer and wont crease for a long time and people have an issue with it?

Last edited:

Yea, I wasn't about that life. I still don't pay over retail, unless it's a few bucks. But I missed the low. Now, I will get the highs, low-grade quality or not. I'm not that meticulous

Agreed I'm gonna wear the hell out of them anyway

Dunks look better with age and wear; F that sneaker shield nonsense :lol:

I never understood sneaker shields. They're shoes. They're gonna get creased eventually so why worry so much about it?
I always crease my shoes on purpose. Soon as I get em I try them on and then try my hardest to crease them. Get it out of the way.

I'm all for wearing your kicks/not using shields .. but what? :rofl: :rofl:

I'm all for wearing your kicks/not using shields .. but what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thats what im saying lol

for a quick second there i thought you were posting a gif of your gucci's 
laugh.gif
Hahaha 
laugh.gif
 no no brother, was just using a gif to show as i may not use sneaker shields or sole protectors or go to any extreme lengths to protect my sbs, i wear my kicks but i dont intentionally put them in harms way when it can be avoided. 
smokin.gif

Ps i picked up another 2 pairs of gucci's, really nice suede drivers, but i wont post pictures as to avoid hysteria and upset again. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm used to people thinking I'm crazy when they hear that
laugh.gif
It's my way of christening my shoes. It's like ripping a band aid off quickly.

Get that first crease out of the way so I never have to worry about it again. I also keep none of my shoes DS and sometimes ball in retro jordans.

For my sz 10.5 peeps

@sneakersteal: Who wants a Sz 10.5 Nike Dunk High SB "Petoskey" for $89.99 to phone order through a Nike Outlet? Name 2 dunks for the Pro B series for info

@sneakersteal: Name 2 Dunks from the First series Pro B dunks for that info.

Last edited:
Took me a while to catch up... But I'm good.. Goodluck to every one in the morning that's trying for the bhm's

Back
Top Bottom