2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

WPFs you say

Martini info for my Cleveland area people. I hpe the lines not to long when I get off that morning. Beiause if me, my wife, my foreman, and his wife strike out online that's my last resort

^^ I actually called Martini the other day and they said they are expecting a decent crowd & to show up at least 20 mins early lol that doesn't seem right. But they are going for "over retail" at Martini

I wish 20min would do it. They had people lined up overnight for the skunks and cheech & chongs. The only thing that'll save me is if they get a decent amount in

Gotta see what if camping out is worth it Friday night . . . Won't be outta work until 10, but I have a feeling it's gonna pile up way before that!

Like the brotherhood of this thread even though the week is winding down closer to RD you still see guys trying to lend a hand in here, more than i ever see anywhere else in the NT forums hope everyone has a great week and stays safe while camping I'm out got another pt test in the am FML 

guys PC on a pair of 9/10 condition SOL Dunk SB?

judging from the picture they are in pretty good condition.

Found info for Connecticut....

Online or drive to surrounding states and try your luck.. As there are no dunk sellers in ct at a retail level, all sb accounts carry everything but dunks. None carry a quickstrike account

Been this way even when quickstrike/limited tier SB accounts were in the state, there were maybe 2-3 stores that carried the limited SB stuff. I purchased most Dunk SBs via phone order in the early/mid 2000s.

Last edited:
Been this way even when quickstrike/limited tier SB accounts were in the state, there were maybe 2-3 stores that carried the limited SB stuff. I purchased most Dunk SBs via phone order in the early/mid 2000s.

I was always pretty successful at enclave in new haven until the end when the chicks were selling everything early to a sneaker boutique that's already closed shop cause of shady-ness

Last edited:
Hey guys how do Dunks fit compared to my Jordan's? Used to buy dunks but it's been forever.........

Jk...did the 510 dunks release get pushed? I thought it was strange that they were initially rumored for a Friday release a day before probably the most over hyped SB release in history. The 510's with black laces looked dope.

Back
Top Bottom