2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Remind me not to take the weekend off of NT. What a headache catching up on a thread is.
laugh.gif

http://skatersadvocatestore.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-white-light-base-grey/
Ah yes, I'm sure everyone remembers my daily lusting over these and the Clay Highs.
Grabbed a pair for like $40. Clean shoe in person. Gum bottoms are always a plus.
mrt.gif
Whered' you grab the BLUE HERO? Please let me know.  I am looking to cop.
Brick Harbor.  Looking at my invoice, it worked out to about $47.  Tossed it in an order in order to make use of the 30% off 100% promo.  BH2K14.

Ah yes, I'm sure everyone remembers my daily lusting over these and the Clay Highs.
Yeah I remember..... did you ever end up with a pair of either?....not to rub it in but I love my clay highs, they are my most broken in/comfortable beater dunks.
Found a pair of the Charcoal Highs.  Dope shoe, but I wish the toebox was suede.  Funny story on the Clay Highs, grabbed a pair from a high volume eBay seller months ago only for him to tell me that one foot was missing. 
roll.gif

The hunt continues.  Kinda back burnered them.  Right now, my Anthracite Highs as well as my Venom HIghs are my go to beaters.

Martini info for my Cleveland area people. I hpe the lines not to long when I get off that morning. Beiause if me, my wife, my foreman, and his wife strike out online that's my last resort
I'm gonna be there. Usually don't go to martins but gonna try it out for this release since I stopped messing wit Westside (over in Lakewood)

And wifi hotspots around there?

I thought you had a full size run? I'm confused if you are selling a $450 pre order why you'd go stand in line.
Gettin those from somewhere else. It's not just me don't get it confused.

The pairs I'm getting from martinis will be sold locally.

Last edited:
Missed out on the BHMs this weekend anyone know where I can get a size 12 for retail? Thanks. And if I cant find a pair ill just wait for the prices to drop lol have a great Monday everyone!

Do the Nontourages fit TTS? Im usually a size 12 but I have wide feet lol found a good deal in a size 13 so im trying to see if I should pull the trigger lol

Do the Nontourages fit TTS? Im usually a size 12 but I have wide feet lol found a good deal in a size 13 so im trying to see if I should pull the trigger lol
If you decide not to pull the trigger, let me know where that deal is located!  That 13 would be perfect for me!

I thought you had a full size run? I'm confused if you are selling a $450 pre order why you'd go stand in line.
He camping with girlfriend, sister, sister's boyfriend, mother, grandmother, barber, mailman and grandma's BF. He will have a full run on Sat.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom