2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ppl too worried about me and what I do.

I'm just gonna be there with me my girl and my homie. Im gettin my girl her pair, I'm getting another personal pair for me and homie is getting his own. If there's a chance to get more imma get more but I highly doubt that.

Hey guys how do Dunks fit compared to my Jordan's? Used to buy dunks but it's been forever.........

Jk...did the 510 dunks release get pushed? I thought it was strange that they were initially rumored for a Friday release a day before probably the most over hyped SB release in history. The 510's with black laces looked dope.
yea. It's been pushed back. I know that it was gonna happen like that because 510 skateshop hasn't officially released the info yet. It will probably be March or April's QS

Some more pics of the Tiffs from a Reddit user:

Haha glad this is running the gauntlet again. I posted those up on reddit a little bit ago, it got a little over looked the first time I posted them in here on Friday. I was too lazy to embed the pictures via mobile first time around. Enjoy!

well seeing as the kobe9s  are limited this saturday looks like ill have more cash for SBs 
laugh.gif
... either way nike getting my money 
indifferent.gif

Get ready to refund those $450 pre orders tone 
roll.gif
whatr you doin in here? this isnt your niche. take your 2 pairs of breds and go back to HB b

and not sure if ppl have seen but Premier put up their DMND release info http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=3099

"This Saturday February 8th we will be releasing the much anticipated Nike SB x  Diamond Supply Dunk High.  Below you can find all the release information and answers to all your questions.

Release Date:   Saturday, February 8th

Price:   $108

In Store:  We will be holding an in store release at 8:00am on a first come first served basis.  Anyone in line at our store will have first priority to purchase the Dunks.  Sizes available:  4 - 15 (small sizes and large sizes are limited in numbers)   

Online:  Once our in store release is finished we will be sending out a Twitter link at a an unannounced time on Saturday morning for online purchases.  They will only be available through this Twitter link and will not appear on our website, so be sure to stay locked onto our Twitter page.  Paypal will NOT be a payment option.  

All the sales for the Dunks will be limited to one per customer.  Any online orders with more than one pair or multiple orders going to the same customer will be completely cancelled including the original order."

Last edited:
Lmao please

The beasts would be tenting up for a DB in royal colors with a glow sole.

You wonder why old heads stay away from these forums anymore...

Last edited:
Lmao please

The beasts would be tenting up for a DB in royal colors with a glow sole.

You wonder why old heads stay away from these forums anymore...
From what ppl have posted there's plenty of old heads in this thread.

But I'm glad to see premier will be having SZS down to a 4. These will make a good valentines day gift [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I'm not shocked people are camping. Given the uncertainity of quantity by most who want them and the hype generated by the originals over the years, I'm shocked people didn't start camping last week. It is what it is nowadays with sneakers. Shameful but that's the world we live in now

Back
Top Bottom