2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if this is what he's referring to than **** man where the **** has he been. dudes calling 3 year old tech "new"

sorry, I never noticed it until someone posted it

Have you ever seen people camp 7 days in advance for ANY shoe?

No
YES

MAYBE BC SNEAKERS JUST GOT POPULAR IN YOUR STATE A FEW YEARS AGO

U MAY THINK THIS IS NEW.

WEEK LONG CAMPOUTS HAVE EXISTED.

AND I AINT TALKING GHOST CHAIRS EITHER.

AND THE SHOES PPL CAMPED OUT FOR WERE ACTUALLY WORTH SOMETHING

I SWEAR THIS INSTAGRAM SOL3C0LLECTOR CROWD MAKES ME SMH

Yes and galaxy foams

Dude is clueless, 1 person at a store and 2 at another isn't camping :lol:

It's fools

If $300 is the price now the market isn't gonna flood and go higher
That's what I'm thinking, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'm out for two pair. I want to wear em to the ground

Yes and galaxy foams

Dude is clueless, 1 person at a store and 2 at another isn't camping
laugh.gif

It's fools

If $300 is the price now the market isn't gonna flood and go higher
Hes right. And the Titanium XX3 comes to mind as well.

Dudes been catching a lot of heat for (originally?) paying $300. There was/is no need for me to add to that but hes kind of asking for it the way he keeps adding extra unnecessary hype.

Last edited:
IM HOPING TO COP TWO PAIRS ALSO.

ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR MY BOY;

HE HELD ME DOWN PRETTY GOOD THIS YEAR (GOT ME UNDFTD BALLISTIC DUNKS)

AND HES WORKING THIS SATURDAY

Wow, pics from MIA definitely make these look pretty bad (IMO) when compared to the lows...release day info: The Diamond Supply Co. x Nike SB ‘Tiffany’ Dunk High Premium Aqua/Chrome-Black (653599 400) will be available 9am Saturday February 8th, 2014 (sizes: 8-13) at both MIA Skate Shop locations. $108+tax. 1st come 1st serve. 1 per customer. No phone orders/holds. In-store only.

http://www.miaskateshop.com/diamond-supply-co-x-nike-sb-tiffany-dunk-high-premium/

All I need is one pair. I'm probly not gonna wear them that much. I got shoes I haven't worn in almost a year
laugh.gif

Any extra pairs I pick up will go to any NTers that might want a pair for retail. Maybe one pair for my boy who I owe money to if he wants them.

I never question a persons word with "source?" but i find it extremely hard to believe these are 112 numbers. and if you were here day of, you know that they were not an easy cop in terms of recent QS. But id expect only about 40% of the people in this thread, at this time, to know that.

Sad thing is the kid camping at the belief spot is basically the domino effect here literally no one knew about it then eventually fb pages posted it and by tmrw morning there should be ghost chairs there

Back
Top Bottom