2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My pair came today and the quality isn't as bad as I had imagined or it seems in pictures. Glad I paid $200 to secure mine and get them here early now that I hear all these shops are charging $150 and such. Here's a quick side by side pic with my hella worn lows.

Hopefully I can take some good pics tomorrow depending on the weather. Also the two tone box is wayyyyyyy better than the flimsy all aqua colored one. It has that firm shiny finish back on it. 

My pair came today and the quality isn't as bad as I had imagined or it seems in pictures. Glad I paid $200 to secure mine and get them here early now that I hear all these shops are charging $150 and such. Here's a quick side by side pic with my hella worn lows.

Hopefully I can take some good pics tomorrow depending on the weather. Also the two tone box is wayyyyyyy better than the flimsy all aqua colored one. It has that firm shiny finish back on it. 

very nice; I'd cop now for $200 but that'd be my max

People camping 6-7 days in advance for some sneakers is a bit depressing. Depressing because do these people have nothing else to do with their lives? These must be the youngsters who are living with mom and dad, skipping school, or have a job and not a career. People camping out for more than a few hours is ridiculous.  I want these shoes but I make $27 an hr, and get paid every Friday, I think ill save my sick/vacation time for something more meaningful.

Lord save our youth.

campers are your 9-5 everyday burger kingers they don't have much going for them in life and rather blow their money on shoes to try and make a quick buck in the process. It's a bit ******ed when you actually think about it but hell if they wanna freeze their toes off then that's their choice.

campers are your 9-5 everyday burger kingers they don't have much going for them in life and rather blow their money on shoes to try and make a quick buck in the process. It's a bit ******ed when you actually think about it but hell if they wanna freeze their toes off then that's their choice.

It really is; it puts in perspective that having a good job and doing things for yourself are much better than camping out for days to make a $100 or so

People gonna be campin online too

Might as well buy a $550 p-re-sell

Last edited:
vertical urge has a full size run. they have a 4 and 5. no 4.5 though. 

no phone orders on these, I just checked. sorry for the mis information. 

online release will be on between 10 and 11. they will post a twitter link. 

I may be new but trying to help out. 

endless grind has sizes 8-12 I think. it may have been 13 though. 

Me: Ooh! Shinier lucky coins for my YOTH on eBay! Buy it now!
*doesn't fully read description*
A week passes...
Me: Woots! My coins are here!
*rips open strangely heavy envelope*
...*****?

Lol! Anyone know if Sasquatch is an NT member? These will work for YOTHs in a size 57.5!
Reading is indeed fundamental.

Me: Ooh! Shinier lucky coins for my YOTH on eBay! Buy it now!
*doesn't fully read description*
A week passes...
Me: Woots! My coins are here!
*rips open strangely heavy envelope*
...*****?

Lol! Anyone know if Sasquatch is an NT member? These will work for YOTHs in a size 57.5!
Reading is indeed fundamental.

LMAO

Thinking about either getting those snake eyes or a pair of nontourage dunk, need a some black shoes. Just wondering $98 for purple safaris sounds good right? Ds

vertical urge has a full size run. they have a 4 and 5. no 4.5 though. 

no phone orders on these, I just checked. sorry for the mis information. 

online release will be on between 10 and 11. they will post a twitter link. 

I may be new but trying to help out. 

endless grind has sizes 8-12 I think. it may have been 13 though. 
all good, appreciate the effort.

Back
Top Bottom