2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Uhh, no just NO man.  
I see homie stopped off at the homeless shelter for some new gear
First thing I thought when I saw it was that it looks like he needs the money
laugh.gif

I'm guessing #AQUA or #DIAMOND for the rsvp tag. Nike hasn't really mentioned anything about tiffany since they've announced the release.

NDC hasn't cancelled orders in a few months if I'm not mistaken. Haven't seen or heard from Meg since the DB 5s.

People got megged left and right on that Megatron pack

That's why I said if I'm not mistaken. I was unaware about what happended with the Preludes and Megatron pack.

At one point and time they were cancelling everything, now it seems like they're more selective about what gets cancelled.

I use to see everyone mentioning Meg on a daily basis, not as much anymore.

I love how looks in his J's. He's working his way out of debt and he just depleted his "fun fund" because his dog required immediate surgery, so if a few pairs of kicks will make him happy, that's the least I can do. He's an amazing guy.

Ha. I'm the one who asked him and if he found out I camped out for a pair of shoes for him he'd go nuts. This is a dude who doesn't let me lift a finger. The least I can do is get him exactly what he wants for Valentine's Day.

I salute you.. Not because you're copping kicks for your dude, but because you're willing to do something equally nice for someone who you know looks out for you and treats you as a man should..

My fiance surprised the hell out of me last year with the Jordan 1 Royals on VDay weekend.. I nearly flipped when i found out that she camped early that morning for a pair.. She really didn't have to and I wasn't expecting it.. Most girlfriends completely disregard their dude's interest in kicks/clothes..

Either way, I salute you, I hope you can score a pair for your dude..

#CoolStoryP lol

Is CCS known to crash>, I've never been on there when it came to SBs just mainly phone orders, not trying to have a release day like FTL when they crash 
laugh.gif

You gonna get bent for $300 and you know it , you live in this thread & don't know a damn thing about a hype release like the tiffs, telling people it's gonna be an easy cop etc, just wait plenty of pairs to go around yada yada yada , these will be like the bred 1's if not worse

I've been reading on an off the last week and sure I've missed some, but is NDC and premier the main online options at this point? I've been looking for other boutiques that won't be in store only and must be missing them. Wish this thread wouldn't move so fast!

good night everybody...wake me when this BS is over.
Repped. Best gif I've seen in a while. One of the best episodes of that show. BY FAR. Dude was about to be slingin fake purses in MacArthur Park haaaaaaa

Will be so glad when this madness is over. Seeing some of the comments in here......

@Stilln729 looks like you have a fan homie.

Can't wait til this BS is over. People aren't even trying anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
You gonna get bent for $300 and you know it , you live in this thread & don't know a damn thing about a hype release like the tiffs, telling people it's gonna be an easy cop etc, just wait plenty of pairs to go around yada yada yada , these will be like the bred 1's if not worse

I can't help you paid $300 and are pretending you got your money back and paid $190; where did I say easy cop? I said be patient and you will get your pair just because you are a little hypebeast buying your 1st SB and wanna justify that you paid $300.

You can buy these now for $300 so please explain to me how they will increase in price once they are actually released and the market floods

Supply and Demand:101 junior

Last edited:
I did it for the YOTH
It will probably be #Tiffany since all the Nike alerts are calling them "Diamonds"

I really don't see nike using tiffany as grey haven't mentioned that due to it being a trademarked name, but we will see.

Back
Top Bottom