2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

YO MAN JUST IGNORE DA DUDE

KEEP DA VIBES IN HERE AS POSITIVE AS POSSIBLE YA KNOW.

GONNA GET CHIPPIER UNTIL SATURDAY

Robin to the Rescue.. lol

Hysteria man..

A lot of people's lives would be much easier if they put in work in the real world for their kicks and not rely on the innanetz for a handout.. (not specifically speaking to anyone).. but i've noticed within the past 200 pages that it's a trend when releases drop..

Is CCS known to crash>, I've never been on there when it came to SBs just mainly phone orders, not trying to have a release day like FTL when they crash :lol:

its built just like EB, Foot action etc

if you take the restock on FA for the bred 11s and lows as an example, when everything is funneled through one channel, it will crash.

if you take the restock on FA for the bred 11s and lows as an example, when everything is funneled through one channel, it will crash.
Figured, just making sure 
sick.gif

you're tell me man; dude follows me around to justify he got ripped off :lol:

Follow u around lol, ****, bro it's a NT thread for SB's , not your home away from home, I payed $190 to not hassle on sat, what's $75 to most people(nothing) , SB elitist SMH , hope you get a pair without being a D*** about it

Hype releases 101, when all the kids strike out sat, they go right to feebay, prices rise after release date bc kids like you never want to pay above retail, then get salty when they strike out & have to pay above msrp

may not be as bad, due to a few other sites carrying/releasing at same time

Trolls, hypebeasts, and resellers are in full effect this week...I change my estimated date for when this thread gets back to regularity from 2/14 to 3/1 lol

Last edited:
Hype releases 101, when all the kids strike out sat, they go right to feebay, prices rise after release date bc kids like you never want to pay above retail, then get salty when they strike out & have to pay above msrp

dude what are you talking about?

the going rate for pairs available now is about $300; when all the resellers flood the market...the secondary market price decreases; what aren't you understanding?

Repped. Best gif I've seen in a while. One of the best episodes of that show. BY FAR. Dude was about to be slingin fake purses in MacArthur Park haaaaaaa

Will be so glad when this madness is over. Seeing some of the comments in here......

Will: CARLTON EVEN I DON'T GO TO MACARTHUR PARK!!

LOL

Just found out the only way to cop the Tiffs from my local Moda 3, Milwaukee) is to buy a full price pair of SBs today thru Friday then get put into a raffle to have the chance to buy a pair size 8-12 Saturday Morning for $140 with the shirt.

******g ******** *** ******g gay ******g ********.

dude what are you talking about?

the going rate for pairs available now is about $300; when all the resellers flood the market...the secondary market price decreases; what aren't you understanding?

What's ur logic?
Bred 1's went for $300 presale all day

Day of release that $400+,

2 weeks after release $450+

What are u missing bruh

Just found out the only way to cop the Tiffs from my local Moda 3, Milwaukee) is to buy a full price pair of SBs today thru Friday then get put into a raffle to have the chance to buy a pair size 8-12 Saturday Morning for $140 with the shirt.

******g ******** *** ******g gay ******g ********.
Stores are getting out of hand with this BS. They'd never see another dime from me.

I'll admit I wanted them at first, but now I don't even care.

This shoe is gonna end up on the foot of every spoiled kid who's never even stepped on a skateboard.

These aren't the breds....

I always thought the justification of resell price was quite bologna.. These definitely aren't breds.. The market for Tiffs and people who want Tiffs purely is a microcosm when compared to the history of Basketball shoes in general.. No shade intended.. Whether if it is justified by numbers or other factors---these two can't be compared..

Similarly people try to use skewed logic for predicting and setting prices for the '13 Breds, which really screws with the pricing of all variations that shoe that came prior.. For example, for a minute I saw DS '01 for either the same price or cheaper than '13 Breds.. In my mind that's crazy.. I still feel like '01s are superior and '13s shouldn't be that much--but that's me.. Sorry for the tangent..

Back
Top Bottom