2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'll admit I wanted them at first, but now I don't even care.

This shoe is gonna end up on the foot of every spoiled kid who's never even stepped on a skateboard.
I'm just happy I live where I do. Even tho there are plenty of pairs to go around I'm still gonna be one of the very few with them.

Probably gonna be the only one at my school.

Does anyone know for the Nike Dunk Hi Tiffanys, is 1 order per person or we can buy more than 1 at the same time?

Does anyone know for the Nike Dunk Hi Tiffanys, is 1 order per person or we can buy more than 1 at the same time?

I never thought this would happen but we need mods in here to get this thing on track. ATC, RSVP, bot talk, non-thread talk :smh:

All these new posters are derailing this thread worse than Seattle did Peyton's championship hopes.

Hype is just as strong cause now you have all the Jordan kids wanting the tiffs, & the loyal SB fanbase

i really want to believe this.. but around my way these are not hittin' on the radar for some of the basketball kick collectors.. it'll be an afterthought.. most of the folks i know who are interested previously copped SB's or were collecting SB's first before transitioning to other kicks..

I really don't see nike using tiffany as grey haven't mentioned that due to it being a trademarked name, but we will see.
the word 'tiffany' is not trademarked. "Tiffany & Co" is trademarked. And we're talking about a hashtag!

What's ur logic?
Bred 1's went for $300 presale all day

Day of release that $400+,

2 weeks after release $450+

What are u missing bruh

1. Stop comparing Bred 1's to these
2. Bred's were made in about 1/3 the quantity
3. People don't pay that because the majority are fake grey market; there is a reason they were on the market 6 months before release
4. The pairs of Tiff's available now are authentic
5. Prices will only decrease upon release

I have really lost the care to even obtain the Tiff's at this point; I might just buy a VNDS pair of the lows and call it a day

But making ppl pay $200+ for them when it's all said and done?

F*** that

def agree, but they are still going to sell out

I always thought the justification of resell price was quite bologna.. These definitely aren't breds.. The market for Tiffs and people who want Tiffs purely is a microcosm when compared to the history of Basketball shoes in general.. No shade intended.. Whether if it is justified by numbers or other factors---these two can't be compared..

Similarly people try to use skewed logic for predicting and setting prices for the '13 Breds, which really screws with the pricing of all variations that shoe that came prior.. For example, for a minute I saw DS '01 for either the same price or cheaper than '13 Breds.. In my mind that's crazy.. I still feel like '01s are superior and '13s shouldn't be that much--but that's me.. Sorry for the tangent..

i guess according to your IG, you are an analyst for JP morgan :lol:

but i think you are completely right on this one from all aspects

you cant compare these tiffs to breds cuz there are a bunch of different external factors.

But making ppl pay $200+ for them when it's all said and done?

F*** that

You're talking about a shop charging premium when you had a $450 presell link in your sig before? the irony.

I'd figure you'd welcome them charging so much so you could "justify" your price :rolleyes

Stop taking like you know bred #'s

They were 30,000 also bruh

Next ,

You really think the people camping who get 1 pair are gonna re-sell? Who camps for 3 days to make $150-$200, now that's crazy

Next ,

You really think the people camping who get 1 pair are gonna re-sell? Who camps for 3 days to make $150-$200, now that's crazy

People have camped to make waaaaaay less. SGFU.

Next ,

the same clowns who sold them to a clown early for $300; that's who

Back
Top Bottom