2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The point is who cares if he paid $300,$190 or over $9000.It doesnt matter and they been going at it over a week.

Last edited:
1. Don't compare these to bred 1s or tiff lows

2. Y'all gotta chill with those $400 pre orders lol

3. Do your hw and you'll get a pair

4. You wouldn't complain about shadiness if you were on the receiving end of it.

5. You won't strike out if you're not lazy. 

that is all

Aside from the tiff talk. GR's aren't looking too good. Need to see more pics of the white/red dunk highs.

What's stores are gonna carry the tiffs besides nike.com
What's stores are gonna carry these besides nike.com

Hate calling these shops! They give you so much attitude and short answers like if they are doing us a favor!

Hate calling these shops! They give you so much attitude and short answers like if they are doing us a favor!

Unless it's a shop you deal with on the regular, they kind of are doing you a favor. They don't want to hear from someone asking questions about this weekend, they want to know when you're going to buy from them during the lean times when nothing great is coming out.

Unless it's a shop you deal with on the regular, they kind of are doing you a favor. They don't want to hear from someone asking questions about this weekend, they want to know when you're going to buy from them during the lean times when nothing great is coming out.

This. They are doing you a favor if they do phone orders. I'm sure since that list was put out they've been getting calls all day. Take that into consideration when you call these places. They probably sound like a broken record already.

On the real f*** these shops that feel hassled around big release days lol. Unless you're looking out for me constantly, I see no reason to why I gotta feel remorse for you. You chose to open up a skate shop. You chose to get nike products. You therefore chose all the repercussions that come along with that. I go into this shop all the time for gr/snowboard stuff as they are one of the only shops in my area and they still wanna try to rough me up and feel like they are doing me a service by telling me they are carrying tiffs. How about no son. Like why open a shop if you know that non-launch days are gonna be rough and you don't like dealing with customer (regulars for that matter)? It's just mind boggling to me. But hey

Back
Top Bottom