2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hype releases bring in people with a stupid mentality if you were here before the diamond highs were confirmed youd be able to see how it normally is.

I don't know about that, the ASG pack is probably the weakest I've ever seen, and the game is in my home town so in theory I'd have a chance to get them all if I wanted to.

GITD will have the fiends out.

Yeah I think they're the worse they've been in the past few years but like rillo said, GITD is gonna get do it for a vast majority of people..

hype releases bring in people with a stupid mentality if you were here before the diamond highs were confirmed youd be able to see how it normally is.
Yep we usually can talk all day without any bickering but this week is been about every other post.

Damn. I had no idea there was this much animosity between Jordan fan's and SB fan's. Learn something new every day.

I think it's just the regulars of this thread getting pissy that people they don't know want some SBs.

There isn't. A lot of these n***as are frontin. I like all kicks. Why should I be limited to one's style? This is the same as Nike lovers vs. Non-nike heads or Basketball kicks fans vs. Runners. Dudes love titles:rofl:

No one is fronting however, NEVER were there mentions of ATC, RSVP or Bots in this thread.

This thread has always been the chillest and best thread. No one had a care if they were able to cop the newest QS or not. Everyone got their pairs. But now all these other hypes are in here talking about "i never like dunks but these are cool" and "where will they sell them."

And who cares if we know you or not but don't hide under the thin veil of I've been a fan but now this is the first one you're buying. C'mon. You like all kicks but have no SBs at all and this will be your first (and probably last). Really?

The JB mentality of 'i need to get these" is what is detestable about the new posters.

I never thought this would happen but we need mods in here to get this thing on track. ATC, RSVP, bot talk, non-thread talk
mean.gif

All these new posters are derailing this thread worse than Seattle did Peyton's championship hopes.
lol!

repped.

I'm just moving on past this release already. Not gonna try to fight outside my local shops in the morning when they'll likely be selling over retail anyway.

Just gonna get a pair of one shots as a replacement haha.

also, thanks again to whoever posted the plus skateshop deal a while back. my shipment got weather delayed, but I finally got in those anthracite/olive highs for a great deal!

also, the gif/meme use in here is getting mostly terrible.

Last edited:

Outside lighting shots. Did the best I could but the weather is horrible here and it was about to rain all over again. Just trying to show the quality of the croc print as best as possible to show how faint it is in some spots. Overall the quality isn't bad it is actually quite nice and leather feels a step above most recent recent SB releases. I'll be doing my best to score a size 4 for my girl come Saturday but good luck to all the regulars in this thread gunning for them!! Hope the SB heads get their pairs before all the bandwagon hype heads 
nthat.gif
how u get um early?

Yo, I'm not even go front. Even I made a mention of bots and stuff.

What's really annoying is the amount of side banter and the incessant asking of questions that were already answered. That's what causes the thread to move so fast that it ceases to be useful.

If only Pittsburgh Kicks was here. He'd save the day with his level headedness. :tongue:

No one is fronting however, NEVER were there mentions of ATC, RSVP or Bots in this thread.

This thread has always been the chillest and best thread. No one had a care if they were able to cop the newest QS or not. Everyone got their pairs. But now all these other hypes are in here talking about "i never like dunks but these are cool" and "where will they sell them."

And who cares if we know you or not but don't hide under the thin veil of I've been a fan but now this is the first one you're buying. C'mon. You like all kicks but have no SBs at all and this will be your first (and probably last). Really?

The JB mentality of 'i need to get these" is what is detestable about the new posters.
I don't think that was directed at me but I have three pairs of Dunks and a pair of P-Rods from '06-'07 and I just recently ordered the BHMs and Fire and Ice Dunks.  I'm not a diehard Dunk enthusiast but I like them.

the official nt numbers have been released and ntsf has 15 10.5's ntny has 34 10.5....everyone earlier in the thread was saying how much of a GR this was those are not GR numbers 
laugh.gif

Only thread I'm reading for the next few days. Everyday it'll get worse with ATC prices, RSVP services and bots. Find a price that's right with you and stick by it. It's obvious that social media is playing a major factor into this release and the people who are worried about getting recognition for a buying a shoe are the ones feeding the monster.

the official nt numbers have been released and ntsf has 15 10.5's ntny has 34 10.5....everyone earlier in the thread was saying how much of a GR this was those are not GR numbers :lol:

source?

And 34 pairs of 1 size? that's more than some shops total stock tho

Last edited:

the official nt numbers have been released and ntsf has 15 10.5's ntny has 34 10.5....everyone earlier in the thread was saying how much of a GR this was those are not GR numbers 
laugh.gif
that's a lie. not even GRs have that type of FSRs. LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I've been looking for 8.5 premier and won a bid...and sellers pulls some **** like this [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Drop him some negative feedback bro.

I hate ebay auctions these days.
mean.gif

If you aren't okay with parting for something for $0.99, don't start it at $0.99

Last edited:
Drop him some negative feedback bro.

I hate ebay auctions these days. :smh:

If you aren't okay with parting for something for $0.99, don't start it at $0.99

Yeah, dude is too cheap to pay an extra 1% of whatever to set a reserve, and he gets off the hook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom