2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dudes have never thirsted over an SB before this? F*** outta here, fat boy. And how do you know what I have or don't have? Are you following me, peeping in my window? Do you have me on Twitter alert?! Don't get gassed by the length of time you've been on Niketalk. Continue to pop sh*t from your laptop, crying over your thread.:lol:

Pops off about how lame it is if people are "following" him.

Includes his IG and Twitter info in his; asking people to follow him.

davidevan davidevan no one can say what these are gonna resell for but all the hypes and resellers that are looking to eat on these I couldn't imagine them all flooding the market and all going for $300+

@davidevan no one can say what these are gonna resell for but all the hypes and resellers that are looking to eat on these I couldn't imagine them all flooding the market and all going for $300+
hmm. so your saying less than 300. I am confused by so many people saying qs then others  gr. Which is it... 

"Diamond dunks" got fools all like...

I always wondered why that dude was always doing the robot on Chapelle hahaha

the direction this thread has taken has made me decide im just showing up at 6am on RD, if i cant cop too bad, but i aint stooping down to these peoples level with the TRUE hybebeast mentality. I dont even want to be associated with some of yall posting in here. Cant even face yourself in the mirror, accept what you are and at least admit youre here for the hype. Its embarrasing.
I honestly don't care for the tiffany color nor diamond brand so I never even cared for them once rumors came out about them but the hype and thirst is crazy. Dudes buying bot services for some dunks..to each his own I guess

hmm. so your saying less than 300. I am confused by so many people saying qs then others  gr. Which is it... 

Its been said multiple times there are 30k pairs who cares if its a QS or GR, the number of pairs are already stated by multiple sources.

And hes not just saying less than 300 btw, hes saying he cant see them all reselling for 300 when the market inevitably floods in a week. But no one knows the future price its all speculation, if you wanna get reamed and pay 310 thats on you.

I honestly don't care for the tiffany color nor diamond brand so I never even cared for them once rumors came out about them but the hype and thirst is crazy. Dudes buying bot services for some dunks..to each his own I guess

FTR, SBs birthed the era of "hype" around sneakers.

Its been said multiple times there are 30k pairs who cares if its a QS or GR, the number of pairs are already stated by multiple sources.

And hes not just saying less than 300 btw, hes saying he cant see them all reselling for 300 when the market inevitably floods in a week. But no one knows the future price its all speculation, if you wanna get reamed and pay 310 thats on you.
Thanks. Did not see the 30k. That seems limited but not a real qs. Nowhere near other recent releases such as preludes I would guess.

def agree, but they are still going to sell out
i guess according to your IG, you are an analyst for JP morgan :lol:

but i think you are completely right on this one from all aspects

you cant compare these tiffs to breds cuz there are a bunch of different external factors.

nah son.. My first and initials are J and P.. a few friends thought to add the Morgan to it lol..

i've also had a really ******ed variation of Phillip Lim due to my last name starting with an L as well smh lol..

in terms of selling out---sure, not much sits around now.. and when hype and nervousness is involved i don't think it makes it better..
too many heads coppin' stuff to make a quick buck only to come up a dime short

I always wondered why that dude was always doing the robot on Chapelle hahaha

I love the lows and used to love diamond until i realized the people behind it are goofballs, fallen off it since, and i really do like the highs, but its not worth dealing with all the other people buying these to show off to their little hypebeast friends and in hopes of selling them for 500+ or even 1k ive heard, lmao. The quality is trash too based on pics. So if i dont get them easily on saturday no way im paying even 200+ that money gets me a pair of 60-70% of the dunks ive missed out on in the past ten years that are probably way better made and being slept on.

Pops off about how lame it is if people are "following" him.

Includes his IG and Twitter info in his; asking people to follow him.

I'm guessing the comment you quoted was directed at me but seems it's been hammered away. *shrug*

Last edited:

A year from now, the shoes will be largely redistributed to the people who intend on keeping them long term. Not, completely, but the supply of this will be mostly "settled." At that point, I'm going to guess that many people who will have them will have paid less than 310, and many people will likely have paid more.

Thanks. Did not see the 30k. That seems limited but not a real qs. Nowhere near other recent releases such as preludes I would guess.

the thing is the more i think about it the more i realize the 30k pairs wont matter, i do think after seeing all this theyll be above 250 on the resell market. The reason being they made 500000 Bred 11s and that didnt mean **** for making their prices reasonable.

Okay, since I don't want to spam SPoT with more annoying questions on the Tiffs, would anyone here be kind enough to answer my question?

How do they upload the new shoes? I didn't even get a chance to see the YOTH come up and people had managed to snag it. Do people get the link ahead of time?

Okay, since I don't want to spam SPoT with more annoying questions on the Tiffs, would anyone here be kind enough to answer my question?

How do they upload the new shoes? I didn't even get a chance to see the YOTH come up and people had managed to snag it. Do people get the link ahead of time?

Id actually like to know as well as i didnt see YOTHs come up either but some of the dudes on here pmed each other some info. I just went down to spot and "camped" from 10-12. I wish tiffs would be that easy but the hype will make certain its not, dudes are talking about 4pm on friday and **** even thats too much for me.

Back
Top Bottom