2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Maybe they should throw a diamond on the tongue tag, give it some "attachment".
mean.gif
yes. nick names dont' cut it for me. haha.

Don't remember if this shop was posted here but SublimityBoards out in Beaverton Oregon will be holding a raffle 3$ for a ticket, MAX purchase of raffle tickets is 2 and it will take place from 9:45-10:45 on Saturday, proceeds will go The Boys and Girls Club of Hillsboro

If anything support a skate shop that intends to do good with the money 

Last edited:
Don't remember if this shop was posted here but SublimityBoards out in Beaverton Oregon will be holding a raffle 3$ for a ticket, MAX purchase of raffle tickets is 2 and it will take place from 9:45-10:45 on Saturday, proceeds will go The Boys and Girls Club of Hillsboro

If anything support a skate shop that intends to do good with the money 

I really dig this

damn, 1217 unread posts after not checking on here for two days. can someone please fill me in on whats been happening in here?

damn, 1217 unread posts after not checking on here for two days. can someone please fill me in on whats been happening in here?
a whole lot of nothing and some deep arguments. 

and some may have skipped my post pages back but

vertical urge doesn't have a size 14 or 15 in their tiff stock

endless grind in charlotte has sizes 6-15 FCFS only. no online or phone orders. 

Last edited:

Huh?  The demand for these Dunks isn't even that high, you guys should be used to this amount of discussion after heavy hitters like the 112s and Premes.

If only it was a size 10 :frown:

On a new note does anywhere know where I can get a dunk low sb premium "kuwahara et" in size 10 deadstock condition? I have been looking for a pair of these forever now. I had a chance to get them on flightclub at $200 and am so regretting it.

Last edited:
Quote:

Yes, that is exactly why.  Hype for the 112s was "big" to people who like Dunks and the regulars in here.  This is attracting everybody.  Did this thread have this much activity when the 112s came out?  Were there 100+ posts/hour five days before release?

not true. people who were fans of the 112 scheme bought. first publicly released 112 colorway which had hype of its own.

if you read what I said, the ratio was equal not the hype. there's about 5x more diamond hi's than 112s. hence the hype is 5x more.

considering your first post in this forum was about the diamond hi's how would you even know what it was like for the 112s?

so dudes callin up chipotle asking for steak tacos and tiffany dunks!
roll.gif

Hey, I hope I'm wrong and you guys are right.  I hope that this shoe will be easy to buy or even <$200 on the resale market.  That would be great.  Basic observation and common sense is telling me otherwise but I hope I'm wrong.

roll.gif

No way are the Oregon Jordans in his other videos legit....
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom