2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Based rock should've gave the number to Tiff & Co instead of chipotle.... on that note, when are we gonna tell these resellers that Tiffany & Co are releasing these? :lol:

I was thinking that too. You should tell dudes that Tiffany brick and mortars will have a size run each.

Don't remember if this shop was posted here but SublimityBoards out in Beaverton Oregon will be holding a raffle 3$ for a ticket, MAX purchase of raffle tickets is 2 and it will take place from 9:45-10:45 on Saturday, proceeds will go The Boys and Girls Club of Hillsboro

If anything support a skate shop that intends to do good with the money 

I agree. It helps handle the madness at a small cost to the customer, and that money goes to a good cause.

12/33 is most?  You're right, you're not an idiot.

"Most" not meaning the the statistical majority of your posts, but most as in you've post about Tiffs more than about any other single topic.

Good luck wit that [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Actually, where Gusto acquires much of his stuff, those are pretty easily found.

I would not feel safe with that dude holding a shotty and machete in such a small space :lol:

Bamas!

I hope ya momma get hit by a Mack truck ...ya *****!...
roll.gif

Your saying online but online but where? I've been into SB for literally years and I've copped online with the best of them but I'll be honest when the 112s came I got smoked. The only reason I was able to cop was because of John.

I already know it's gonna be even worse this Saturday and now I'm literally trapping off a iPhone and and Note 3 my with 3g service.

And say what u want about those shoes being the exception not the rule but look at skunks, look at red premes. Hell u can even look at RESNs.

The writing is on the wall some of u dudes just refuse to read it

I really do compare these in my mind to RESNS.. granted, different time period and the shoe game was different, but the effect these have on new and old SB heads is the same..

When i was heavy into SBs in college it was every dunk collector's dream to cop at least a few off this list (** aka 'The SB Hypebeast Starter Kit** lol)

- RESNS / GUCCI (when they were samples and were slated NOT to drop)
- Diamond Lows
- Hufs
- Quasimoto Highs (crossed fingers they would release)
- DOOM samples (which would actually be released)
- De La High / Low
- City Series
- Pusheads
- Quite a few mentionables from the silver box era

Amongst a few others.. That was what quite a few grail list of NSB.org members were composed of (don't flame me for mentioning another site lol)

When the RESNS released it brought quite a few older heads that i lined up with frequently and a crap ton of new kids out of the wood works after a pretty nasty dry spell out of the gold and into the blue Boxes.. I expect this to be quite the same.. Again, the numbers were no where near as high with the RESNS but were very obtainable.. People also wanted to resell for crazy prices and shops also sold for 135-165 out the gate.. In my mind I don't think this will be easy but I don't think this will be difficult if your groundwork is done.. My hope is that all heads can get a pair at some point but the hysteria is freakin' crazy..

*shoutout to sneakaprince sneakaprince driving from A&T to the Triangle to cop the RESNS btw..good times :smokin**

people buying these for $300+ before release are the ones who drive the resale price up

stop being so weak for a pair of shoes

Man I give up on this thread for now. See everyone in a week or two. Best of luck to everyone. Don't get caught up in the hype and pay retail 3x for a GR.

that doods vid with the shotty and the machete.. lol

had me laughing cause dood was serious.

Lol answers most peoples questions 

The ******** is thick. 300 being fair price? No. With the allocation of these, plus Nike Towns getting a **** ton, on top of the skate shops getting a NICE amount and NDC getting them? This will be a lot smoother than folks are hyping it to be. Folks need to chill with all that $300 is a fair price talk. 

Total Numbers of Tiffany Dunks So Far For NikeTown NY is 276

Total Numbers of Tiffany Dunks So Far For NikeTown Vegas is 107

Total Numbers of Tiffany Dunks So Far For NikeTown SF is 124

Total Numbers of Tiffany Dunks So Far For NikeTown DC is 116

Take it with a grain. Also these St. John/Vday joints look dope

Do you guys know of any good spots in Long Island / Brooklyn that will have fsr on the diamond highs? Been calling everyone all giving me the run around. I'm sure if anyone has any info it will be helpful to us NY SB heads. 

ftrztkp ftrztkp J what up. Glad to see u in here. Saw the name and any and figured it was prolly you.

I remember lining up with you for the RESNS and well. Vertical urge hit me over the head for 150 if I ain't mistaken. The hype was no where near this real tho back then.

Last edited:
I'm wondering why the state the collaborating company's from would get the least amount of shoes. 

HR handed out raffle tickets yesterday. Make other plans. Btw I posted this info yesterday

Actually they gave out some today well tuesday and i got the raffel . The guys did not want to say ! So i was wondering if anyone else maybe got a diffrent answer

Last edited:
I'm guessing that it's because we have DSC in our own backyard, and I'm pretty sure they're getting the lot of them.
I could see that. I just try to avoid camping on Fairfax as much as possible. Especially if it's a hyped item at a store that's otherwise dead on a day to day basis. I figured Niketown would get a nice stock and offer a convenient alternative since people tie SBs to the west often. 

I could see that. I just try to avoid camping on Fairfax as much as possible. Especially if it's a hyped item at a store that's otherwise dead on a day to day basis. I figured Niketown would get a nice stock and offer a convenient alternative since people tie SBs to the west often. 
I heard there's already a line at Fairfax... can some1 in the area pass by tomorrow and check? lol
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom