2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

well maybe they are goin for a piss break or getting grub? But I'm playing devils advocate. I think it's insane, but there could be people around them that are watching for them.

guess it must be really bad back home. i distinctly remember trudging through one foot of snow back in 2000 to go to an 8am class once (for an exam). that walk from penn tower and the up the hill to willard was not fun.
loving this psu love

i really dont understand why they dont have the blue loop running up burrowes. that walk is awful

Uhm na I'm good...

"Everyone has a plan until they get hit with early camp photos" - not Mike Tyson

Last edited:
Physically being in line camped out doesn't always mean much either. I had posted this in another thread, but on more than one occasion, guys bigger than me have physically picked me up and moved me, stepping ahead of me in line with 5 of their friends. I'm working on looking meaner/tougher though.

Physically being in line camped out doesn't always mean much either. I had posted this in another thread, but on more than one occasion, guys bigger than me have physically picked me up and moved me, stepping ahead of me in line with 5 of their friends. I'm working on looking meaner/tougher though.
wuttt

Does this happen when you go cop for your boyfriend?

Do you like being picked up by big random guys?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom