2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Physically being in line camped out doesn't always mean much either. I had posted this in another thread, but on more than one occasion, guys bigger than me have physically picked me up and moved me, stepping ahead of me in line with 5 of their friends. I'm working on looking meaner/tougher though.
Get a taser.

Does this happen when you go cop for your boyfriend?

Do you like being picked up by big random guys?
laugh.gif
LOL @AllStarDope no, I don't enjoy it at all. The first time it happened and the dude let his five boys get in front of me, it ended with me signaling to the cop who was around to come over and helped take care of that situation (Lakeforest Mall in Gaithersburg, MD). Afterwards, I learned to keep some mace on hand and wear spiked heels. Comfortable? Not at all. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

And @rillo561 I cop for my boyfriend, my dad, sometimes my best friend if he can't do it on his own, and a lot of times my clients.

Update for those that havent been able to keep up and that don't want to go back and read 150 pages...

450k-1.5 million views this thread has gone to since the few weeks leading up to the tiff release. 

Riseskateboardshop said if you come to the shop with your board and buy the shoes and skate them out the shop leaving the box behind with them, you can have them for retail box price, if not its $216.

Nice pics of DS tiff lows posted.

Debates and arguments on what resell prices will be on tiff highs $300+

Shops charging $200-250 out the door.

Based rock gave the number For a chipotle advertised as a phone number to take phone orders for tiff highs.

Discussions of ATC, RSVP and Bots.

People discussing the issue of small local shops raising sticker prices on QS HS and how they feel about it

Sharkin posted a good list of available stores stocking the tiff highs on page 1097.

Snake eyes feature retooling.

Yoth kong coins posted copped by accident, size of coca cola can in diameter.

Nice pictures of Ray guns, Thai temples and de la souls posted.

Camping has officially begun.

Diamond supply brand discussion.

Shoe lace length discussion fullylaced.com for sb laces.

Nice pick up pic of wpfs.

Nice on feet pic of 03 bisons.

Detailed pics of 510s camos.

Stillin posted up some dope pics of old school sb pick ups and sales.

Porch pirate stories of people who steal peoples mail off there doorstep lowest of low and how they should be dealt with discussion.

Bhms released saturday night ccs and ndc, spot, premier links were posted 01/02/2014.

Age, how old are you? Where im from discussion.

Nicky D posted fake line up camp outs picture 10 days before release, to generate more hype then got exposed and started back peddling came out with an excuse then a "phone hack".

Petoskey's restocked. people missed due to threads fast movement.

Supreme brand discussion sheep consumers buying anything as long as it has the name supreme on it and brand history/ creativity argument.

YOTH coin copping on ebay.

Complaints on new tiff aqua colored boxs, being flimsy and unstackable with a poor quality print and paper insert.

Who's been here the longest discussion.

St. John valentines, detailed pictures red and white, with red parts having same print effect as the blue water Mia's flipped into RED to symbolize blood.

Comparing this hype to space jams and galaxy foams, bred 1s, 30k availability for tiffs most GR numbers produced for a QS is it enough to quench the thirst discussion.

Low quality croc print and matt look discussion and complaints

Couple of pick ups photos along with what I wore today's couple of yoth photos and a nice shot of statue of libertys on foot un DS'd

A sb toe box material crease discussion comparisons with pictures, sneaker shields then a follow up discussion of more creasing discussion etc.

Couple of Bruce lee gifs and usual regurgitated cycle of reaction gifs.

Tts questions and discussion regurgitated every page.

Someone asked what site is ccs?

Bhm photoshop mock up photos of different coloured solid midsoles.

Two tone box, tiff and black to suit bhm midsole two tone, same box being used for tiffs meant to be better quality then solid Tiffany color boxs.

Detailed shots of florida sb dunks orange peel nike swoosh and green gator trim.

Salty ness.

Cobra commanders scrapped pics were of a 5 year old sample.

Golden era comparison discussion.

$350-400+ resell pre orders rip off discussion along with a few people trying to justify the price (resellers and hype beasts)

Hype beast fear mongering anxious posts.

Snakes eyes starting to show up in the states.

Jb brand and quality comparison discussion.

Hype beast, noob discussion, lurkers coming out the wood work.

Bickering back and forth about different issues.

More Filler than anything over the last 50 pages  
tired.gif
 posted so people can catch up quickly rather then a hour of navigating their way through the mayhem.

Last edited:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

LOL @AllStarDope no, I don't enjoy it at all. The first time it happened and the dude let his five boys get in front of me, it ended with me signaling to the cop who was around to come over and helped take care of that situation (Lakeforest Mall in Gaithersburg, MD). Afterwards, I learned to keep some mace on hand and wear spiked heels. Comfortable? Not at all. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

And @rillo561 I cop for my boyfriend, my dad, sometimes my best friend if he can't do it on his own, and a lot of times my clients.

just called legends boardshop asking how much they charging and they said 220 LOL
sick.gif
didn't some1 say 200 yesterday..

I'd end up hurting myself. I'm not the most coordinated person. It took forever just learning how to properly spray mace.
I didn't know there was a proper way to spray mace lol and one of my friends camping said he will look out for my size if he is able to so I'm feeling more confident right now

Mind showin what's in the other boxes?

At work right now lol but SPoT dunks in SPoT box, YOTH in new Tiffany box, black levis in last year's box, RESNs in the blue box, and Pele Hawaiis in the black box....all my favs. Miss my Thrashers and Black Melvins though!

allstar, i had to block you bro...no hard feelings. we'll always have those red guccis :lol

Last edited:
so i bit the bullet and payed 2 and change for these to get early i dont feel like battling the beasts plus skate shop near me said they had 20 pairs f that i had no chance.

Didn't know the thirst is real for these....don't know what time to line up for these. I just copped the petoskeys at my local skate board shop but damn these going to be hard as **** to cop

Back
Top Bottom