2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People walk up and see 5 empty chairs and realistically they're thinking "I should move in first of these chairs and be first but I don't want to get f***ed up by 5 people over 5 spots ahead" That's the truth. LMFAO:lol

Empty chairs = no chairs... I've collected a few. I threw them ***** into my trunk and no one said a thing when they showed up and chairs were gone..

This is what I would do to those kid's chairs if I saw them unoccupied....

Lmao... I've seen people do it

Pulled something out from the vault. Pink box era.

To be completely honest , I started collecting sb because their dope and easy to cop.  I hated striking out on NDC or  BS Footlocker for hyped Jordan / Nike releases. So in 2013 I bought 9 Nike SB's (3 Lows, 2 Mids and 4 Highs)  to add to my rotation. I found that Nike sb are more comfy, cheaper , look better and have better quality. And for a entire year I was living happy. But now all these guys who don't even want the shoe are gonna get in the way of me getting more. I love the fact that I can run to my neighborhood long island shop and pick up the new heat. And it goes beyond the whole tiff thing, i mean guys who only rocks J's and foams, are asking me about Nike sb and where to get them. Its cool for those who have honest interest but I really felt that I found my slice of the sneaker community , with Nike sb. Kind of angry and butt hurt that it might be taken away by hypebeast. As a newer sneaker enthusiast I may not have the same joy that some of your older head have with Nike sb, but from what I've bought this year. I can tell you that I look at my mini collection with a huge smile. and no snot nosed punk is gonna take my pair without a fight. Respect. 

@AllStarDope preciate that update lol
I keep my eyes peeled for those that are too busy to scroll through countless pages to catch up, I just write down highlights that people might not want to miss with the thread moving at the pace it has been, hope it helps only really been updating every 50-70 pages as not to become too repetitive, just to give people a refresh and a overview of this mess. people can catch up in 5mins rather then an hour, hope it helps someone 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

I'm glad this shop is taking a stance on that kind of thing. I hope other shops do the same! 
YASSSSSSSSS ... LOL
roll.gif
Same here I think it's awesome. That BS leaving 5 empty chairs there thinking you can just come back whenever would never fly down here. You might as well just stay home if you don't stay in line over here. The way they put it in the caption was hilarious lmfao, so many people salty in the comments!! ROFL 
roll.gif

Hey Everyone I don't want to  get hated on but can someone please point me in the right direction. I want to find a bot for the Tiffany Sb highs I don't like bots but sadly it will probably be the only way I can get my hands of these. I need a size 8 Please and thank you to anyone that can help me out. 
[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128075[/emoji]

So hyped just got my pair and no ******g lie got them for 99$ And. I have a size 9.5 who wants them ? Or trade for a size 6-6.5

Im not gon lie seeing those campout pics got me a lil mad i refuse to campout for more than a day im not even into camping out especially in the winter where im at but i would camp for 1 day for these but i think those pics will cause people to panic

Back
Top Bottom