2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dudes banking on NDC are gonna be SOL

nike is going to put a small amount online

just so it sells out and eveybody says "Man, these were rarer than i thought" :lol

seriously even at minimum wage you could make enough to pay for one of those overpriced preorders in half the hours your spending camping. 

or like you wait and grab a pair from a dude that worn them like this

gif got a good laugh out of me, I'm glad that these aren't coming out in the middle of tax return season, you know we'd see all kinds of part time resellers trying to flip their returns.

Maybe it's the optimist in me, but I have a feeling this will be a relatively smooth release on NDC considering it's not going to be TLO.

I wouldn't be surprised if they switched it to TLO. I can see them doing that like they did with ATCII

CCS and NDC will be no easy score for anyone. I am just hoping another store overseas has them for sale so I don't have to stress about picking up a pair. With the weather in Chicago how it is, I really don't want to have to wait outside for an extended period of time.

since NIke isn't doing tlo, is it faster to refresh Nike for the sku for the tiffs or wait for Nike to tweet the link to the shoe? which is faster?

how you know
because I see you getting most of the limited releases...

nike looks over your entire order history and then looks at your added to cart time/checkout time/duration and makes a ruling....

Fair

Back
Top Bottom