2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

stores used to do stuff like that back in the silver box days

they'll get sued if they try that crap on the wrong person
I just see the skinny lengthy kid behind the counter going....fat boy you aint skating...$250! immediate jaw fracture....

stores used to do stuff like that back in the silver box days

they'll get sued if they try that crap on the wrong person
I just see the skinny lengthy kid behind the counter going....fat boy you aint skating...$250! immediate jaw fracture....
roll.gif

via vertical urge with the online release.

"Once we take care of our local customers, we will release the remaining stock on our online store via Twitterlink. Please be aware that as an authorized Nike SB online partner  we have healthy allocations, but there is a MASSIVE demand for this Dunk, please keep that in mind when attempting an online order. Also, there will be absolutely no phone orders, so please don’t blow up our phone lines, as we probably won’t even be answering them. Furthermore, the online release is also one pair per customer. Customers who buy more than one pair or checkout twice (if you are that lucky) will have all their orders subject to cancellation. Having said all that, we look forward to helping as many customers as possible and we appreciate everyone’s support as always."

**** I can't skate but I got some decks I can take and get trucks and wheels put on real quick for box price and coast with em.

Last edited:
if they give you the look. . .

hit them with the. . .

". . .And your total comes to $122.15, sir"
yessir
**** I can't skate but I got some decks I can take and get trucks and wheels put on real quick for box price and coast with em.
NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF MY LIFE! HAVE I EVER BOUGHT A PAIR OF KICKS OUT A RETAIL JOINT WITHOUT TAKING THE BOX! I'M A COLLECTOR/SNEAKER JUNKIE/W.E. YOU WANNA CALL IT...NOT A DESPERATE SAVAGE

Last edited by a moderator:
yessir

NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF MY LIFE! HAVE I EVER BOUGHT A PAIR OF KICKS OUT A RETAIL JOINT WITHOUT TAKING THE BOX! I'M A COLLECTOR/SNEAKER JUNKIE/W.E. YOU WANNA CALL IT...NOT A DESPERATE SAVAGE
I'm sayin!! Lol

I would just put em on and cruise around in em and be like "There, now can I have my box?"

From my IG took a quick pic befoe going to work follow if you would like krayzsb

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image-11.jpg.html

But ireal talk the quality sucks *** no lie man . The crock print is wack as **** the front toe cap is all ****** its like stamped on trust me 05 quality is amazing ! Compare to these 99$ total was 107$ retail ******g crazy **** !!!! So happy and lucky i got them cheap as **** !

That's a little extreme to me but hey who can you blame, that's what this has come to. I definitely think any real SB fan or skateboarding fan or skateboarder in general should get their pair before any outsider who just wants them because the original shoe fetches a high price, but to have to leave the box and skate them out? Like trust me, I've skated my whole life until I got into college and started working, and I still can bust kick flips and three flips all day if they want, but I have other SB's that I skate in. I'm not buying the Tiffany's to skate in, I'm buying them to collect and wear for years. That's just my opinion though which who cares!

They should make you bring a basketball
laugh.gif

mean.gif
I live 200 miles from the nearest B&M shop that released them and they were all bought from US and EU online shops at retail so you mad because I did my homework with that release or because you don't have any pairs?

Last edited:
But ireal talk the quality sucks *** no lie man . The crock print is wack as **** the front toe cap is all ****** its like stamped on trust me 05 quality is amazing ! Compare to these 99$ total was 107$ retail ******g crazy **** !!!! So happy and lucky i got them cheap as **** !
**** ***** **************** ***** ***** bro!

Last edited:
ive always wondered but never asked, mostly because i never needed it, seeing i dont buy lebrons or jordans etc off the nikestore. in fact id probably get a better answered had i asked this here a month ago but anyway...how exactly do these people get early links. you dont have to give me specifics ive just always wondered the general idea of it. does it only work with TLO because there is a link created then tweeted?

Fishbone Skate has a bunch of the past couple months releases for box price or lower. They got chronicles as well

Back
Top Bottom