2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wtf is wrong with you people. If you faught for your future as much as fhese shoes youd all be rich.

Some of us just want to watch the world burn

lol i love this! remember seeing other skate shops saying they'll only sell you the shoes if you can do a kickflip, hypebeasts are practicing.
imagine if you went to a store and they told you have to be able to dunk if you wanna buy these basketball shoes.... a lot of people would be wearing flip flops 
laugh.gif

I live 200 miles from the nearest B&M shop that released them and they were all bought from US and EU online shops at retail so you mad because I did my homework with that release or because you don't have any pairs?

I'm just playing bro

sheesh. . .you don't have to remind me about not doing my homework

Quality isn't A+ on the tiffs imo, check your pairs before you buy them if you can. saw the v-day/st john low as well today and they are dope, shouldn't have used that cracked leather though

Just saw what they making people these Tiffany's or whatever. Lmao. Every hyped shoe should make some characteristic act apart of the release

"Oh you want them red yeezys, spit something nice with autotune behind it in a kilt."

Last edited:
Sorry for blowing up your plan, but isn't this the obvious method. Also if you check a few pages back they were talking about methods to cop without twitter link , and someone mentioned this. Just wanted to get clarification. 

Sorry for blowing up your plan, but isn't this the obvious method. Also if you check a few pages back they were talking about methods to cop without twitter link , and someone mentioned this. Just wanted to get clarification. 
youd be surprised at how many dumb people are in here...

YO 
laugh.gif
...i just read all about "NIKEDESTROYER" and was like 
eek.gif
. the best part is ive seen him in this thread. i dunno if he still does his thing but...feel bad for anyone who thinks theyre getting an RSVP and/or off nikestore.

just passed by circle a. and no joke these dudes out there. makes me wonder what they do on their spare time to line up 3 days for a shoe? do they not responsibilities? no bashing just wondering. i work and go to school, i have absolutely no time to camp out for numerous days, 1 day is just pushing it. i suppose this whole shoe jig is that serious to them. good luck to those campin and stay safe!
i wonder the same thing man,

like 4 sho most of these cats living at home with moms, dads, grandma, etc. only a handful if at that can truly say they have another hustle to afford missing 3 days just to stand in line. but them other foos cant front. 

thats why for those working, resell price aint isht. that $100-150 on top of retail aint a thang compared to 3 days out in line, possible cold, no shower, etc. 

resellers though really think they doin it..

youd be surprised at how many dumb people are in here...

YO 
laugh.gif
...i just read all about "NIKEDESTROYER" and was like 
eek.gif
. the best part is ive seen him in this thread. i dunno if he still does his thing but...feel bad for anyone who thinks theyre getting an RSVP and/or off nikestore.
i think 75% of NT follows him on IG lmao

Back
Top Bottom