2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SouthsideHTX blocked me on IG for simply saying shops in la were charging box
laugh.gif
Ya, they blocked me too.  Good job fam.

You remember the Robocop arcade game from like the late 80s or early 90s? I loved that game!!

That was in the era before Street Fighter. There were so many good arcade games back like '88 - '91 - Super Contra, Alien, Final Fight, Pit Fighter, King of the Monsters, Roadblasters, Badlands. I mean, Street Fighter 2 was the GOAT (Champion Edition probably being the best iteration), but that one game dominated that era. There was more variety in the preceding era.

Ah, memory lane!

BTW, as i'm getting more info on release numbers, I think I may adjust my resale cost estimates down a bit - I still think they'll sell for more than a lot of others do, however.

Oh man, this just sparks up memories. Maybe it's because that was the era in which my parents let me start spreading my wings and wander off by myself at the mall, but I remember spending a LOT of time in arcades then. There was a ton of great games out then and a lot of the arcades near me still had the classics in their best forms, the sit down Star Wars, Star Trek were among my favorites. My favorites from that era were the Konami licensed character beat em ups. TMNT, the Simpsons and that 6 player dual screen X-Men, I spent SO much money on them.

Now I'm going to end up wasting away the afternoon looking for my HDD with MAME roms.

edit: PHRASING

Last edited:
I love the logic that if you're not okay with paying a reseller tax, you must be a reseller..

That's a double edged sword. Weeds out resellers but people in line who can't get their size are going to be screwed. Better off trying online.

BHM came in and I must say that these shoes look huge. First SB.

After seeing a bunch of on feet videos and picks of the diamonds they dont even look that great. **** doesn't match with majority of outfits. I think people will just be wearing them for bragging rights. YOTHs are by far one of the nicest SB releases to date and should of had the buzz this has.

Hopefully they let people go .5 up or down...I'd be pretty pissed if they didn't and I missed out because of that.

I hate this release.

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing a bunch of on feet videos and picks of the diamonds they dont even look that great. **** doesn't match with majority of outfits. I think people will just be wearing them for bragging rights. YOTHs are by far one of the nicest SB releases to date and should of had the buzz this has.

What do you mean?

I GOT THESE READY TO GO!

Actually though, that's what I've really always liked about SBs I can dress pretty conservatively with everything else and have the shoes be the only thing that pops.

Bright red/gold shoes match better?

Really having a hard time deciding if I should camp for these. Cold temps vs risking online in the AM on CCS and NDC. >.<

This isnt 2008 matching outfits arent cool :lol:

Throw on a grey tee and you're good

Back
Top Bottom