2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Clowns :smh:

Well that was before the dawn of the SB division I think. They were still toying around with the concepts then, but yes, they came in the standard Orange/Brown box (at least the ones I own did)

Man, my secret shops are doing raffles now... They had a million of reseller asking them whether they have the tiff or not. Those that already knew were the regulars. Knowing my luck with raffles.... It's NdC or face Palm Saturday mornings

Last edited:
Haha. Know exactly what you mean. I'm gonna use Niketown Philly. How the hell can Philly not have a distinct Nike store by now.??? Outlets don't count. 5th largest market in the US or something like that.

Honestly, I heard about 3 years ago that Philly is getting one at KOP. I'm starting not to believe it at this point, though.

For the size of the city, Philly gets no love from Nike. I guess I should be happy about having 3 stores with SB accounts.

NikeTown Cleveland... oh wait it doesnt exist
Haha. Know exactly what you mean. I'm gonna use Niketown Philly. How the hell can Philly not have a distinct Nike store by now.??? Outlets don't count. 5th largest market in the US or something like that.
i agree put one right in Center City on walnut or chestnut people will eat that up.

But i understand what BP is doing but man lets say you been in line since the morning and the person in front of you get the last pair of your actual size. So what is that dude suppose to be **** out of luck? if i was in that situation all hell would break loose, esp if they told me i cant go up or down a size.

KOP is not philly though, we need one in the heart of the city. not the suburbs

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for, Niketown DC is shady as **** plus half the folks have a flunky stand in line while they wait in their cars. I went from 10th in line to 30th one time

not that im heading out to BP, but i kind of like how they are not letting you bring others just to get your size, as well as only buy in your size, just means more for everyone.

Honestly, I heard about 3 years ago that Philly is getting one at KOP. I'm starting not to believe it at this point, though.

For the size of the city, Philly gets no love from Nike. I guess I should be happy about having 3 stores with SB accounts.
We really do get screwed. But I'm lucky enough to have NikeDC, but even that is pretty underwhelming in itself. I hope one comes soon. They essentially have one in every other urban epicenter in the country.

obviously not getting a niketown in your city sucks but honestly its no better in NYC. theres way too many people and you cant even count Mercer. the only way you get anything good from them is if you happen to walk in during a restock.

and as far as camping goes. i wished i lived in the south or west. its been brutally cold over here.

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for, Niketown DC is shady as **** plus half the folks have a flunky stand in line while they wait in their cars. I went from 10th in line to 30th one time
Here in Chicago, you can't get an RSVP unless you have a bot, they never tell what sizes are left when the rsvp time slot has ended, and they have even sold pairs during non-store hours to friends. I am happy they reopened, but I only bought 1 pair of shoes since they opened.

obviously not getting a niketown in your city sucks but honestly its no better in NYC. theres way too many people and you cant even count Mercer. the only way you get anything good from them is if you happen to walk in during a restock.

and as far as camping goes. i wished i lived in the south or west. its been brutally cold over here.

2 is better than none

no better place to be for kicks than metro ny / nj

Not in Miami.... They closed the only NT I know in south Florida. Not that I travel down there though. I'm sure that was shady as hell too when it was around.

Back
Top Bottom