2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's how you end up without money to spend one day

I def agree with you, and thats def not me

ill never forget this one occasion where i sold my bred 1s to some kid locally

he was haggling for me to give him the receipt, which i didnt want to to be on the safe side

he said "im upper class, i dont need your money, so you can trust im not pulling any scams with the receipt"

some people just got it like that

What if... these Tiffany's are to SB Dunks are 2011 Concords are to JB.... The Revival...

Is it really a revival with Jordans though? They're moving a TON of product but in all honesty I don't really see people out and about enjoying their purchases. That's a big reason I stopped buying Jordans except for pairs I've got sentimental attachment to (and that I don't have to break the bank to buy) I'd wear them out and people would seriously try to make a deal for the shoes on my feet.

I'm not about to pull a Kramer and have to get a friend to bring me an extra pair of shoes from my house because I sold the ones off my feet.

Jordan's were always popular; don't think for one second though that Kobe's and Lebrons aren't responsible for the crowd that buys Jordan's because they are Jordan's not because they actually like the shoe or have some kind of sentimental value

I gave up on JB when I can't get anything that I actually want which is prob 2-3 pairs a year; the only J's I even own anymore are black/red 4's...sold the rest.

SB has sneakers I love from clearance BA Projects to hyped Tiff Dunks

@primetime21  I see people are camped in their cars right now at uprise... 
mean.gif

SB has sneakers I love from clearance BA Projects to hyped Tiff Dunks

This is how I feel about pretty much every sneaker brand/division except for JB. This past year I've been rekindling my interests in Reebok and Adidas, and they could show JB a thing or two on retroing a shoe.

I can't wait for this release to be over so I can ask simple questions like what's the order of the boxes from the Nike SB line. I know the OG SB's had the regular orange and brown box, and then after that was silver box (I think), but I don't know the order after that. I wasn't into SB's back then and didn't start to buy SB's until blue box era. I have SB's from every era except the OG era and the silver box, but they were all bought in the aftermarket, so I don't really know what comes after what.

But I'll wait until the madness of bots, atc's, resell price, and lineups is over...

This is how I feel about pretty much every sneaker brand/division except for JB. This past year I've been rekindling my interests in Reebok and Adidas, and they could show JB a thing or two on retroing a shoe.

JB is wack except for retros IMO

I just got my new Flyknit Chukka's in I rock with these big time

You might want to actually look up the definition of sarcasm before using that as your excuse.
not an excuse, but I'm not gonna argue with an elitist like you that commented on something that didn't even involve them. hope you get enjoyment from making a sorry a** attempt at putting someone on blast. sorry we all can't be die-hard decade long members like you lol

I can't wait for this release to be over so I can ask simple questions like what's the order of the boxes from the Nike SB line. I know the OG SB's had the regular orange and brown box, and then after that was silver box (I think), but I don't know the order after that. I wasn't into SB's back then and didn't start to buy SB's until blue box era. I have SB's from every era except the OG era and the silver box, but they were all bought in the aftermarket, so I don't really know what comes after what.

But I'll wait until the madness of bots, atc's, resell price, and lineups is over...

Orange, Silver, Pink, Black, Gold, Blue, FROM THE FUTURE Brown, Aqua.

With a few brown box releases back in the Silver/Pink days in Brazil

and the Bloody Sundays came in a White Box if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom