2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joggers are for that finicky fashion dude that didn't know if he should pin roll, cuff, stack, hem. Straight giving himself anxiety over the last three inches of his pants until Ronnie da gawd zip tied some sweatpants and folks were finally able to flex their VVVNDS shoes with full visibility whilst staying hip to leg wear trends.
Joggers are just another type of pants. I really the Nike fleece joggers. They're comfortable and affordable. People should be so quick to work off something because it's a trend. But to each it's own. Don't knock it until you rock it 

no way that House of Hoops is just as shady as everyone else when it comes to releases. All friends get dibs

They are all shady you know many times I've randomly been at the KOP HOH and you got clowns coming like 2pm after a big Jordan release and the employees go in the back and bring them at a pair of 1's, 11's, etc

Exactly why I will never wait in any line for a sneaker

still trying to guess the hashtag. but there is a delay, so it doesn't even really matter. i'm either thinking, #AQUA or #DIAMOND or something else related with diamonds such as #GEMS or #KARATS. obviously they are just shot in the dark guesses.

still trying to guess the hashtag. but there is a delay, so it doesn't even really matter. i'm either thinking, #AQUA or #DIAMOND or something else related with diamonds such as #GEMS or #KARATS. obviously they are just shot in the dark guesses.

#CHROME

all about the swoosh

Last edited:
They are all shady you know many times I've randomly been at the KOP HOH and you got clowns coming like 2pm after a big Jordan release and the employees go in the back and bring them at a pair of 1's, 11's, etc

Exactly why I will never wait in any line for a sneaker
I saw a story about how the manager of KOP sold mad pairs of Oregon foams to a notorious reseller in the Philly area. Like 12 out of 18 pairs 

Sick of the Tiffany talk.....

I'm glad I picked up this hoodie to match the premiers. Never mind my sons fingers haha

Last edited:
IMMA  END THIS BEFORE SH*T GETS OUT OF HAND....ANYONE THAT THINKS ITS EASY TO COP KICKS IN ANY METROPOLITAN AREA IN AMERICA IS OBLIVIOUS OF EVERYONE'S PERSONAL HORROR STORY. SPECIFICALLY IF YOU LIVE IN NYC OR DC, YOU'RE F*CKED WHEN IT COMES TO COPPING KICKS UNLESS YOU'VE GOT SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE OR YOU PAY FOR ATC/RSVP.
This.
And it's just my luck that I attend college in NY and live in the DC/MD area. And since NikeRF isn't getting these, its online or bust. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom