2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i just don't see a show that's lasted a nearly a decade being intelligently summed up into 2hrs

that and everyone is old
laugh.gif

i don't even think special appearances / nudity / drug use will save it
laugh.gif
The few seasons before the final season was sh*tty too. I didn't even watch the finale

no way that House of Hoops is just as shady as everyone else when it comes to releases. All friends get dibs
you got some lucky friends.. I know someone personally who doesn't even have to fill out raffle tix and has atleast 4 pairs held on any release he chooses.

Just caught up on the thread, all 13 pages 
sick.gif

Wow if anyone wants to get me the diamond crew neck, I'd take that over the dunks 
laugh.gif
 at least I don't have to deal with paying box price

In for the lulz for RSVP

For my DFW fam Index in Dallas & Hurst are getting these obviously, won't tell me how many pairs or what the price is going to be. Evidently they don't know? Hurst said LINE UP, Dallas said you can try LINING UP, but if Mockingbird Station Security or whatever breaks up the line... that's you.

Industrial in the Parks Mall in Arlington is doing a RAFFLE, open from now until until 10:05 Saturday Morning.

undftd kills it on the matchy matchy swag but the way nicky's swallowing himself describing it makes that tee an easy insta-pass

Last edited:

Now this I can get down with. Anything with UNDFTD or Stussy gets my vote
Never understood this type of thinking, whether it's a Diamond Logo or a Five Strikes Logo it's just a logo. What's the difference?

If this same exact shirt came out but wasn't a collab. was just a Diamond shirt with a faux croc print Diamond on it, people would be trashing it. lol Am I missing something?

Never understood this type of thinking, whether it's a Diamond Logo or a Five Strikes Logo it's just a logo. What's the difference?

If this same exact shirt came out but wasn't a collab. was just a Diamond shirt with a faux croc print Diamond on it, people would be trashing it. lol Am I missing something?

What are you talking about? He cosigned Stussy and UNDFTD which are the two best streetwear brands IMO

It would actually look better without the Diamond part; he never cosigned it because it was with Diamond

Back
Top Bottom