2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ouch.

P5 never gives out the price in advance, nothing new, just read their IG comments, QS's are usually 130-150

i stopped messing with them ever since elliott left elite

nothing but a bunch of douches & douches in training that work there now

they think they're supreme or something

I just got my BHM Dunks in and I'm letting them go for $800 + shipping.  They're size 10s and I only wore them once to put a picture on Instagram.  Money is no issue to me, I'm just trying to hook you guys up.

On foot pics of shoe, sole and matching fitted joggers. Thanks

dam am i about to camp at an UNDFTD now?! LOL ... watch them charge like $80 for this long sleeve.

mean.gif

i stopped messing with them ever since elliott left elite

nothing but a bunch of douches & douches in training that work there now

they think they're supreme or something
Elite was the spot, nicest dudes working there, still a couple of the OGs at P5, but it isnt the same, still nice guys though

I just got my BHM Dunks in and I'm letting them go for $800 + shipping.  They're size 10s and I only wore them once to put a picture on Instagram.  Money is no issue to me, I'm just trying to hook you guys up.

BHM dunks?

800?

Money is no issue?

Hook up?

None of this makes any sense. . . .

did you mean 80 instead of 800?

UNDFTD as always coming thru with better stuff than both DSC and Nike. Although it's a rehash it's still better:

was there ever a consensus on when to send rsvp dm, wait like 5 seconds? i know there's the delay so ive heard people who are actually able to send it instantly manually still end up getting screwed because they were "too fast"? 

The nike sb croc print logo dri-fit T is doper than the UNDFTD imo...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom