2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good luck to all the people trying RSVP manually...
john-mayer-kanye-west-high-five-gif.gif

Man, I think I mis boxed my pair of Vapor lows, I wanted to break them out on Saturday to pick up the Diamond Highs in a pair of shoes that came out the same time as the lows, and still not look to beasty waiting in line with diamond lows. Went to open the box and found nothing but the spare laces. I am going to toss those spares into my top ramens, I never liked them with brown or orange and white was too bright. that light cream from the vapor lows is PERFECT though.

Already 15 people waiting outside FTC in SF. They only have 18 pairs. Not worth the wait.

Last edited:
I was gonna show up around 2:30 after the club, but the chick I'm going out with wants to spend the night.

Moist box >>>>> SB box

Yeah right. I'm hella heated I'm gonna pay resale for these.

Im going out to P5 and they said they'll have 100 pair. But ima be out there at Friday 8 pm. Aint missing out from these.

:lol: damn--shows how long I been out the RSVP game I didn't even know they changed the system.

I can never rsvp for my size anyway--but damn truth be told this is the only shoe with a lot of hype I've gone for in a REALLY really long time.

people camping in Chicago..
it is wayy too cold for that.
i waited 16 hours for atmos 90's and that was almost too cold..
not even close to worth it..

Back
Top Bottom