2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

aceventuraa aceventuraa

Diamond is played...only reason dunk highs are sought after is because they're dunk highs

What are you talking about? He cosigned Stussy and UNDFTD which are the two best streetwear brands IMO

It would actually look better without the Diamond part; he never cosigned it because it was with Diamond
I know that's what I'm saying, he's cosigning it because it is UNDFTD but it's the same **** as everything else save for the print. Just a logo on a shirt, why does this shirt get love and not the other Diamond **** coming out for this release?

and I agree I like UNDFTD & Stussy products much more then I do DMND products usually, but if I'm looking at a plain shirt with a logo on the front from each brand I wouldn't put one ahead of the either. See what I'm saying?

@AceVenturaa

Diamond is played...only reason dunk highs are sought after is because they're dunk highs
So you think Dunk Highs aren't sought after because it is a nice looking shoe you think they're sought after because of the name & what they are? I agree, I'm just wondering.

I mean me personally, save for some extreme examples who's to say which shoes look "good" and which look "bad" at the end of the day it's just rubber & leather molded into different shapes.

So you think Dunk Highs aren't sought after because it is a nice looking shoe you think they're sought after because of the name & what they are? I agree, I'm just wondering.

I mean me personally, save for some extreme examples who's to say which shoes look "good" and which look "bad" at the end of the day it's just rubber & leather molded into different shapes.

No. . . Dunk Highs are sought after because they're Nike's

i don't feel like breaking it down

it is what it is

NIKE

I know that's what I'm saying, he's cosigning it because it is UNDFTD but it's the same **** as everything else save for the print. Just a logo on a shirt, why does this shirt get love and not the other Diamond **** coming out for this release?

and I agree I like UNDFTD & Stussy products much more then I do DMND products usually, but if I'm looking at a plain shirt with a logo on the front from each brand I wouldn't put one ahead of the either. See what I'm saying?

It's moreso the croc print and the UNDFTD logo. The diamond symbol is a nice touch since it is subtle like their old designs, not like their new ones which say "ALL OTHER BOLTS SUCK". Diamond used to be solid until they went main stream.

I could definitely do without the diamond logo though. Just a straight UNDFTD symbol in that black croc print will match perfectly with the tiffs.

And I mean "now this I can get down with" as in this is the only "matching" shirt I can get down with. Subtlety at its finest which is what it's all about

Last edited:
It's moreso the croc print and the UNDFTD logo. The diamond symbol is a nice touch since it is subtle like their old designs, not like their new ones which say "ALL OTHER BOLTS SUCK". Diamond used to be solid until they went main stream

it's like they all sat down and were like

"hey guys, do we really want to struggle every season bringing kids new creative stuff. . .

Nahhhhh. . .just sell it to PacSun"

Does anybody have links to preorders on the lower end? ~$200? 

Just worrying at this point...

Nearly all "Streetwear" brands fall out of fervor with their original crowd once they go mainstream on the scale Diamond has, or Famous SAS did, or The Hundreds is. In part due to designs becoming lazy and falling off, but interesting phenomena to say the least.

I like that croc print too btw  
tongue.gif

I went to my local shop today and the dude working showed me the Tiffs. Like others have commented on here, the quality is pretty mediocre at best (Crabtree anyone?!). White midsole was missing paint in some spots and the Tiffany green had been chipped off or had very tiny nicks on other parts of the shoe. Nothing like the quality when a Premier or Concepts collaboration drop.

Shoe still looks dope in person but quality wise it's very similar to a GR that Jordan brand would put out (excess glue, chipped paint, etc.) Then again if it can be had for retail it's hard to argue with all the flaws on the shoe.

Nearly all "Streetwear" brands fall out of fervor with their original crowd once they go mainstream on the scale Diamond has, or Famous SAS did, or The Hundreds is. In part due to designs becoming lazy and falling off, but interesting phenomena to say the least.

I like that croc print too btw  
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom