2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are still expected to release in March?

Mass Transit on 78 Rockaway Av. Haven't been there since the summer. Good peoples. The owner has a book of all his personal dunks from throughout the years but all in 9-9.5.

Repped. Props To You Man, I'm Not From The Area But I'm Looking Out For Someone. Thanks.

3K13F63Lf5I75Lc5Fecbr56bc38c5a8f91bd3.jpg

Buzz Lightyear Bookbag? I Know It's Not Dunks But I'm Curious On How Much These Regularly Go For, How Limited They Are, Etc. Because The Price I Found This One For... Yikes.

^ I don't remember them being limited. Retailed $150, and didn't stay in stock for long. What is the price you're seeing it at?

3K13F63Lf5I75Lc5Fecbr56bc38c5a8f91bd3.jpg

Buzz Lightyear Bookbag? I Know It's Not Dunks But I'm Curious On How Much These Regularly Go For, How Limited They Are, Etc. Because The Price I Found This One For... Yikes.
That bag WAS NOT limited. It was on discounted at every single skateshop I would go to. I also saw it discounted on CCS as well. Nice bag though

Now to change it up a bit and break up the monotony of talking about the same dunks/same upcoming releases. I don't know if this is the place for it but here's some the recent pickup I've gotten. Finally got the Lucky SBs. I've been looking for that SB for years.

That bag WAS NOT limited. It was on discounted at every single skateshop I would go to. I also saw it discounted on CCS as well. Nice bag though

Now to change it up a bit and break up the monotony of talking about the same dunks/same upcoming releases. I don't know if this is the place for it but here's some the recent pickup I've gotten. Finally got the Lucky SBs. I've been looking for that SB for years.

Those Dinosaur JR's are fresh. Did you find those DS?

Those Dinosaur JR's are fresh. Did you find those DS?
Yes my friend, they're ALL DS. Got them for a good price too. I was in the right place at the right time and was able to talk the seller down. He was a very resonable dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom