2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

man sunshine, sometimes i wonder what your doing in here...from not being able to tell if a dunk is SB or not, & now not knowing what a "signature shoe" is, your sneaker knowledge is seriously lacking. hyperdunks are not a signature model...lebrons, kd's, kobes, p-rods, those are signature models. those are most definitely hyperdunks, anybody could tell just by looking at the sole. go troll somewhere else.
I didnt say hyperdunk is signature. I said all signature shoes look "the same" (as in they all look like the hyperdunks) these days. I know what a signature shoe is. I cant tell the difference between the KDs and hyperdunk from the silhouette. Mostly cuz I dont care for the signature shoes. Dont care what anyone says. They are all knockoffs of the hyperdunk year after year after year. The Lebrons VIII, IX, and X are somewhat of excepions. They dont look exactly like hyperdunks but you can tell the design is based off them.

Dont care about the difference between Dunks and Dunk SBs. I like regular Dunks too. If it is a colorway I like I will cop, but next time I will make sure not to slip up for a second. Wouldn't want to be called out on NT over **** that dont matter to me. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Like I said, I haven't been paying attention to SBs for a long time. My collection has dwindled to next to nothing since Nike is determined to release nothing but crap colorways. They stepped their game up in the later half of 2012 but still nothing besides the WPF and blue Levi's come close to touching the creativity from pre 2007. And I have been checking for something that I would like. The Pushhead IIs and 3Ms made the list, I can't tell with the Tars, they look bomb in some pics and lame in others just like the one from the last page.

Last edited:
Dcypoe81,

Lmao....Hopefully the undefeated dunks dnt end up being a garbage cw.. Whte and gumsole on a hyperdunk, would hit the outlets if it wasnt for the UD branding.

Last edited:
All white with a gum sole is the undftd color way that's supposedly dropping. What a let down, only reason they'll sell out is because of the undftd moniker.

Mcrads were dropped of yesterday, I can't wait!

The McRads are a great looking shoe.  I was able to cop from Premier last week.  I would like a little more room though, I copped a 12, but I need a 13.  I've seen in the forum that perhaps the largest size produced was a 12, but if I can find a 13, I'd let the 12 go for retail!

Looks like 2013 is gonna be a good year for dunks with all this interesting stuff coming out so far...

Pic of UNDFTD dunks for all who are interested...

creativity on these is THRU THE ROOF!!! 
mean.gif

Last edited:
^ ... Those just don't do anything for me. McRads will be purchased ASA they hit my local shop though.

Last edited:
I got thru for a size 10. Price: $130 Shipping: $8... I was on the fence with these so I will make my decision once I see them in person. Thanks for the post. repped!

Back
Top Bottom