2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Bookbag Was Listed For $275. Used Like Once, No Flaws.
WTF is that seller thinking? He probably bought it at full price. I remember the retail on them was like $150. That's why most people wouldn't buy them. Who in the HELL would buy a $150 dollar backpack? LMAO! He'll be holding on to it for sometime.

Edit: I found it on Premier. It was $150. Link: http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=Search&PID=2318 
Hey fam im just wondering would $125 be a good price on some born in the usa?
YES! I'd pull the trigger on that ASAP. 

Thanks you guys! I appreciate it. By the looks of it i should have some born in the usa and some purple pigeons by the end of this week 
happy.gif

Got this pic from IG .... I hope they release with icy sole instead of that grey sole we saw a couple days ago....

Thanks you guys! I appreciate it. By the looks of it i should have some born in the usa and some purple pigeons by the end of this week 
happy.gif
That's dope.  Purple pigeons are definitely a pair I will eventually grab if I can get a decent deal.

Got my lunar rods from that UNITE 40% sale... HUGE glue stain on right shoe 
mean.gif

...just emailed UNITE, waiting to see what they are going to do about it. 

Is that the hyperdunk or is a KD? Most of Nike's current signature shoes all look the same to me.

man sunshine, sometimes i wonder what your doing in here...from not being able to tell if a dunk is SB or not, & now not knowing what a "signature shoe" is, your sneaker knowledge is seriously lacking. hyperdunks are not a signature model...lebrons, kd's, kobes, p-rods, those are signature models. those are most definitely hyperdunks, anybody could tell just by looking at the sole. go troll somewhere else.

I could have sworn UNDFTD stated they were "bringing something back" as the message with that pic. Maybe retro a past model but switch colors?

Back
Top Bottom