2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

love all the contra replies!!
roll.gif

Dudes will literally will be camping for another 26 hours just save a couple bucks and will still have to pay over retail... and ppl were saying I was Wilding to go ahead and pay the pre sale price although I'm in Nigeria .

Have fun with that. Didn't sleep outside when I was in the states and this release would've been no different.

man, i had no idea this release would get this hype.

these kids are dumb tho, cuz they made a ton of these... the market is gonna be flooded and resell won't be that much.

you'll have to sit on these dumb long for them to really be worth spending hours and nights in the cold like this...

and even then, ain't worth it to me (and i wanna wear them, not resell, like most of these kids)...

i'm in Raleigh, NC, and apparently they started lining up yesterday...

i'm not about that camp out life... i might wait a few hours, but otherwise i'd rather try my luck online saturday morning, and worst case pay some bum their lil' resell fee.

i'm mostly just trying to get my girl a pair, cuz i already got 2 pairs of the lows (1 to rock, and 1 deadstock).

Last edited:
Anybody think I'll be able to trade my low top tiffs for a pair of highs? I prefer highs to lows, so I wouldn't mind making that happen.

tumblr_llv4wt2oxu1qcjzcm.gif

And the WTF was simply that WTF. Why would you want to trade a superior quality limited shoe for an an inferior quality 2.0 version? Unless your lows are beat to hell you're in the losing end of a deal.

Even if you could care less on value you're better off selling your pair. You'll be able to cop at the $300 resell the highs are going for and still have cash leftover.

Last edited:
Also reseller tip, get rid of these asap. With the supposed high numbers and as pack next week this will dive in value real quick, if they haven't a little already

I'm sayin' man I WISH I could get my pair on some OGs in my size for a decent price.... :smh:
U picked the wrong time to try and cop. About 1-2 years ago before the sb resurgence would've been the best and you probably couldve gotten a used pair for around 300

:lol:

i've actually had my eye on these for a few weeks, but kinda expected to roll up early saturday morning and pick up my girl's pair. if my size is still available, i might grab it, but it's whatever.

and my days of having a SB hook up are long gone, my dude moved a few years ago...

didn't realize the hype would be like this... i mean, not camp out 2 or 3 days out type ishhhh... :smh:

once the impulse buying is over and the market is OD flooded, resellers gonna be salty... cuz they ain't gonna make much.

i personally think this colorway looks better on the low top than the high, so i'm not gonna be mad if i miss 'em.

i'm sure these are gonna make the OG's worth more... in fact, from seeing the OG prices on the FB marketplaces lately, it seems they already have.

glad i got 2 pair. 8)

Anybody think I'll be able to trade my low top tiffs for a pair of highs? I prefer highs to lows, so I wouldn't mind making that happen.

tumblr_llv4wt2oxu1qcjzcm.gif

And the WTF was simply that WTF. Why would you want to trade a superior quality limited shoe for an an inferior quality 2.0 version? Unless your lows are beat to hell you're in the losing end if a deal.

Even if you could care less on value you're better off selling our pair. You'll be able to cop at the $300 resell the highs are going for and still have cash.

Like I said, I'd do it because I prefer high tops to low tops in dunks.

I honestly don't care about all the extra. I got my lows for the same price these highs are probably hitting for so it's not a big deal to me. They're both just pairs of sneakers to me at the end of the day, not investments.

Thanks for constructing some sentences though. It's great for discussion purposes.

U picked the wrong time to try and cop. About 1-2 years ago before the sb resurgence would've been the best and you probably couldve gotten a used pair for around 300

I'd never find pairs on ebay (which hey, that's the only place I know of to look for used kicks) and I really wouldn't see my size come up. Granted they weren't a grail, so I wouldn't search daily---but if I was bored and I'd wonder and hope with fingers crossed. Always ridiculous.

and I only buy used if it's some grails or OG Jordans (that I ******* LOVED). That's just me though.

I prefer high tops to low tops in dunks.

i'm with ya, bruh.

in fact, tiffs are the only dunk lows i own, cuz the colorway was too dope to front on (tho i want paris dunks BAD, i wish they weren't so damn rare and expensive, cuz they are a beautiful shoe imo).

i've just never been a big fan of lows, i'm more of a high top guy.

i even prefer mids with the strap over lows (but i love mids with the strap, even tho they are very unpopular).

just from the pix i've seen of these tiff highs, it's almost like the colorway is too much for a shoe that big. it works better with the low top.

man, i had no idea this release would get this hype.

these kids are dumb tho, cuz they made a ton of these... the market is gonna be flooded and resell won't be that much.

you'll have to sit on these dumb long for them to really be worth spending hours and nights in the cold like this...

and even then, ain't worth it to me (and i wanna wear them, not resell, like most of these kids)...

i'm in Raleigh, NC, and apparently they started lining up yesterday...

i'm not about that camp out life... i might wait a few hours, but otherwise i'd rather try my luck online saturday morning, and worst case pay some bum their lil' resell fee.

i'm mostly just trying to get my girl a pair, cuz i already got 2 pairs of the lows (1 to rock, and 1 deadstock).

i'm sure these are gonna make the OG's worth more... in fact, from seeing the OG prices on the FB marketplaces lately, it seems they already have.

glad i got 2 pair. 8)

You're a funny dude :lol:

Back
Top Bottom