2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

With all these early camping pics popping up. If I manage to get a pair on Saturday on NDC. Im going to throw a small pizza party.

At the warriors bulls tilt

Good win tonight....you hittn the Heat game next week?

I don't see the demand for the 510s as high as the aqua dunks! Should be easy to cop

Last edited by a moderator:
the green and orange Floridas > 510s for me. not a fan of camo. don't care if the Floridas are a general release.

I was going to buy the BLUE HEROs, because that GUM SOLE is so classic, but then people were jacking up prices on those TIFFS, so now I need to spend more.

haha exactly. IMO if the 510 didn't have those you'd easily get them for disc

I really can't get over this diamond release. I quit on Jordans because of how things are now. raffle systems, everyone out to make a buck. it's sad really. I came into nike sb because it was a breath of fresh air. mostly easy cops, even though some releases were tough it still brought excitement of the chase that Jordans used to be before it got out of hand. hard work and effort pretty much guaranteed you a pair. and luck. The SB scene is nostalgic to me. it's the way it was when I was growing up. there's no luck with Jordans. it's a pyramid of people paying people paying people to get sneakers. bots killed it for me. I don't have time to mess with bots and whatnot. a big reason why I spend all my time and money, here. I feel bad for people that are only dipping in because of this release. you're missing out on other good stuff and really good people. to each his own I guess. nike sb are my niche now. they do a lot of good by me. this release was a sense of pride more so. I felt like I SHOULD have them but I don't NEED them. quality is poor and although it's a nod to a past classic it's still not them. I'll do what I can to get them but I can't get angry if I don't. and I sure as hell won't put money in some guys pocket whos dipping into "my" "brand" to make a quick buck at my expense. it's the nature of the way things are these days. oh well

Last edited:
Dudes got a canopy set up. That's what's up haha. It's real out there! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY FROM THIS POINT ON! 

Hahaha damnnnn, I remember someone posting a pic of dudes with a flat screen playing 2k though ....that was serious lol

Heads up socal heads primitive has campers all ready . Valsurf holloywood has campers non factory skate shop do as well

Primitive is the closest "SB" place to me and i will never camp there. Rarely buy stuff from them. Wonder how many people are at Diamond??? How many pairs are DSC getting..... ehhhh not feeling the next couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom