2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I honestly think the 510 will end up like the Kozik. It will sit for a while. It's just another army based up colorway shoes to me lol but that's my opinion

i think the reason those of you who are spending $250+ on these new tiffs get so much ish is because your basically saying these...

over any of these....

which, in the mind of many of us thread regulars makes no sense whatsoever...

In what just world do the plum highs go for more than the actual Pro B plum lows? I'm so glad I was able to pick up a ton of older dunks while no one wanted them and people were taking pretty much anything for them.

To the guy that posted earlier about having a legit hookup for $215 preorders, I'm game if they have a size 7. I want to get these for my girl and even if I have to pay over box I want to get them for her. I'll just have to omit the fact that I spent more on them than she'd like.

Can we not bring up that shoe for a few hours? Like, can we keep talking about these 510's? Black or olive laces, even white for a lace swap would be a nice touch

You think people aren't gonna talk about tiffs for a few HOURS the DAY before the release? Lol

Just wasted all my reps in this thread on regulars I recognize  who posted something that wasn't about the Tiffs.

No GS sizes right?  Lowest is size 7?  Sorry I just can't keep up with the thread!

if that's true, that sucks, my girl really wants these and is a 5.5...

hard to believe, cuz the last pair of SB's i got her was those suede mint mid's from a few years ago (people were calling them mid sea foams i think), and even those came in smaller sizes...

a20736de831f11e3b1d912b0e6f8efff_8.jpg

these are great. a consolation prize in true nike fashion, but still great
Have these dropped yet?
I've been out of this thread due to the madness. I don't care for the Tiffs, not even a little. Would rather have these.

dont mind me, im just here for the laughs.

This thread has ALL THE LAUGHS

:rofl:

thank you all

I'm headed to Supreme Osaka Japan tmr. Hopefully they have the Tiffs or some other store nearby. If I don't get it tmr ill likely miss out unless someone else who wears size 10 can help me out for retail?

Wish me luck!

No GS sizes right?  Lowest is size 7?  Sorry I just can't keep up with the thread!
if that's true, that sucks, my girl really wants these and is a 5.5...

hard to believe, cuz the last pair of SB's i got her was those suede mint mid's from a few years ago (people were calling them mid sea foams i think), and even those came in smaller sizes...
It's been confirmed that the smallest is a size 4. I saw someone post a size 4 on instagram last night confirming this. Now all the big sites (which I won't name because you guys keep bringing them up anyway) won't be carrying sizes that small, smallest is a 7 for them I believe. 

Back
Top Bottom