2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

To dude who wants to trade DMND lows for DMND highs what Sz are you?

And who in here sz 8 wants premier dunks for below retail?

Last edited:
I went with my true size (9.5) and it's good, if anything they are more roomy than any of my previous Highs. Just feels like they used less padding throughout the shoe honestly, which makes it a little less snug IMO.

thanks man I went TTS also but sizing on the Highs is so inconsistent in the last year or so

Damn not only you have to find a store that sells the tiff but you also have to find one that sells for box prices. :x

I went with my true size (9.5) and it's good, if anything they are more roomy than any of my previous Highs. Just feels like they used less padding throughout the shoe honestly, which makes it a little less snug IMO.
thanks man I went TTS also but sizing on the Highs is so inconsistent in the last year or so
Yea man I know right?! It's a constant struggle for me always ordering online and never getting to really try them on first before I buy. You'll definitely be good with these though. 

Yea man I know right?! It's a constant struggle for me always ordering online and never getting to really try them on first before I buy. You'll definitely be good with these though. 
I've just settled with half sizing up from my TTS for every dunk now and if it's a little too big then I just deal with it :kanyeshrug

Last edited:
I've just settled with half sizing up from my TTS for every dunk now and if it's a little too big then I just deal with it :kanyeshrug

I can't do it if it's too big; my OCD won't let me, I would rather have them be a little snug and hope they stretch a bit

Quality according to a trusted Youtuber (trusted for his opinions on quality) says they are identical to the lows.

Quality according to a trusted Youtuber (trusted for his opinions on quality) says they are identical to the lows.

I don't believe that for one second. Trusted youtuber probably has a store or some pre-order.

must be looking at something different, cuz ive seen it in person and the croc isnt as shiny and as embossed as the tiff lows

That's extremely false IMO. I have both, leather on the lows is much softer/finer quality. Croc print on the lows is 100% better, more defined, and of higher quality than the croc print on the highs. I posted a side by side picture in here but in case you didn't see it I'll post it again. Trust me, the highs aren't bad by any means, but they don't even come close to the lows IMO quality wise, and I've worn my lows MILLIONS of times.....

Back
Top Bottom