2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

THAT GIF ...

:rofl:

Man.... 3 hours of work, and I came back to 6 pages to skim thru to make sure I didn't miss anything great...

The good posts were the older releases. And some of the gifs..

And the bad post were 95% of them about tiffs

Everything that dropped around that time flew off the shelf

i think that was like 06-07 & a season or two after the DE LA Earthquake happened
maybe they were just small sizes, but i remember having them in hand from their shelfs. crazy to think how bad fairoaks fell off since they left.

dam just a few days ago no one wanted to tell me sites to find a SB morning release.. now ya just giving away direct links to countdown pages. 
mean.gif
 smh. That's just feeding the hypebeast imo. NT lurkers/non members now going flood it.

dam just a few days ago no one wanted to tell me sites to find a SB morning release.. now ya just giving away direct links to countdown pages. 
mean.gif
 smh. That's just feeding the hypebeast imo. NT lurkers/non members now going flood it.
Lmao the fact that you think it's a REAL direct link is beyond sad. I bet that other guy is still refreshing. 

What is common sense? 

Lmao the fact that you think it's a REAL direct link is beyond sad. I bet that other guy is still refreshing. 

What is common sense? 
Well I didnt check if it was real or not, just saw dude post it and thought wtf. 

dam just a few days ago no one wanted to tell me sites to find a SB morning release.. now ya just giving away direct links to countdown pages. :smh:  smh. That's just feeding the hypebeast imo. NT lurkers/non members now going flood it.

@bigj505 have you seen groundhog day fam ? :lol:

wow. i was gonna swing by on my way home today to see if there was a line. guess there are already some hardcore dudes waiting. it is COLD today.

:x

Its cold today. Tonight will be frigid.

The testes turn into ice cubes and then they feel entitled to charge 3,4,5x retail.
No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom