2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not even trying to be an ***, but you should probably switch over to New Balances.

47t2114508.jpg

A good ole Proto humble brag as well as the obligatory "I'm going after these, but I don't care" save face in case I strike out post...now it's a party.

got 'em

:lol:

i've actually had my eye on these for a few weeks, but kinda expected to roll up early saturday morning and pick up my girl's pair. if my size is still available, i might grab it, but it's whatever.

and my days of having a SB hook up are long gone, my dude moved a few years ago...

didn't realize the hype would be like this... i mean, not camp out 2 or 3 days out type ishhhh... :smh:

once the impulse buying is over and the market is OD flooded, resellers gonna be salty... cuz they ain't gonna make much.

i personally think this colorway looks better on the low top than the high, so i'm not gonna be mad if i miss 'em.

Dang brotha i have not seen u since the Iss ************* days man.

A good ole Proto humble brag as well as the obligatory "I'm going after these, but I don't care" save face in case I strike out post...now it's a party.

:lol:

remember when he Paypal gifted some dude like $1400 for Yeezy 2's to save like $50 when you are already dropping ridiculous money on a pair of sneakers and got scammed :smh: :lol:

Length wise, your feet are a size 10.  You have to size up 2 - 3 full sizes length wise just to fit into a pair of Nike's?  You don't see any issue with that?
not really, doesn't bother me at all. I can even play ball with the kicks so I'm completely used to it, none of my kicks have my toes near the front of the shoe which is good for me. That measurement might have been weird too, I can almost guarantee I measured my foot at a modells years ago and it said 11.5. My foot is weird :lol:

Apparently Sniper RSVP , and bots don't accomplish **** anymore.

I'm 1-5 with sniper.

And my bot has not been able to add anything to cart in forever.

Nike even gives me a really  weird message.

"Can't add to cart because your a cheating scumbag , Back of the Line!!!! We will hold your place though. :smile:"

Sounds like my ex girlfriend. 

Last edited:
not really, doesn't bother me at all. I can even play ball with the kicks so I'm completely used to it, none of my kicks have my toes near the front of the shoe which is good for me. That measurement might have been weird too, I can almost guarantee I measured my foot at a modells years ago and it said 11.5. My foot is weird :lol:

you got the Fred Flinestone's :lol:

Gonna meet up with a seller tomorrow that used a bot...he won 10pairs apparently...

Last edited:
Nike is combating the bots; etc. Nike just doesn't want to sell out of a shoe, they realize a lot of these people are just resellers who won't buy products that don't sell out; etc.

Nike wants people who actually buy from them as a whole as their consumers and they realize when regular buyers keep striking out it pushes them to the point to look at other options for products like Under Armour, Adidas, etc.

Nike understands business about as good as any company does

Nike is combating the bots; etc. Nike just doesn't want to sell out of a shoe, they realize a lot of these people are just resellers who won't buy products that don't sell out; etc.

Nike wants people who actually buy from them as a whole as their consumers and they realize when regular buyers keep striking out it pushes them to the point to look at other options for products like Under Armour, Adidas, etc.

Nike understands business about as good as any company does
There's a reason why they are the best.

Whenever there is a problem they find ways to fix it. Might take a minute but they do.

I pre-ordered a pair of Tiffs for $260 shipped and all my friends thought I was crazy but now I think I got a good deal bc this crap is getting out of hand!!

Back
Top Bottom