2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A good ole Proto humble brag as well as the obligatory "I'm going after these, but I don't care" save face in case I strike out post...now it's a party.
laugh.gif

remember when he Paypal gifted some dude like $1400 for Yeezy 2's to save like $50 when you are already dropping ridiculous money on a pair of sneakers and got scammed
mean.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That thread was just wild.  That's like copping a Bugatti and putting liability on it as opposed to full coverage.  I don't care how legit a person claims to be, if you're in that tax bracket or at least want to pretend to be in that tax bracket, cutting corners is just amateurish.

Length wise, your feet are a size 10.  You have to size up 2 - 3 full sizes length wise just to fit into a pair of Nike's?  You don't see any issue with that?
not really, doesn't bother me at all. I can even play ball with the kicks so I'm completely used to it, none of my kicks have my toes near the front of the shoe which is good for me. That measurement might have been weird too, I can almost guarantee I measured my foot at a modells years ago and it said 11.5. My foot is weird
laugh.gif
Lol, as long as your feet aren't losing circulation.

A good ole Proto humble brag as well as the obligatory "I'm going after these, but I don't care" save face in case I strike out post...now it's a party.
You knew it was coming
laugh.gif
As soon as I saw that I was behind like 30 pages, I knew there was a chance of him making an appearance in order to boast about his collection.

Apparently Sniper RSVP , and bots don't accomplish **** anymore.

I'm 1-5 with sniper.

And my bot has not been able to add anything to cart in forever.

Nike even gives me a really  weird message.

"Can't add to cart because your a cheating scumbag , Back of the Line!!!! We will hold your place though. :smile:"

Sounds like my ex girlfriend. 

:lol:

can we go back to the good ol days, when nobody cared about SBs? no hype, no problem copping, pairs for retail or under
2 weeks ago?

Hop in bro....let's go
laugh.gif
 close enough i guess. but i remember walking into my local and seeing the 3 bears pack sitting for probly a year, i remember seeing the born in the USAs sitting, ect

Last edited:
tony, can you shed some light on your $450 pre-order

I just don't understand how you can sell a FSR and not have a pair for yourself..

My local shop has completely disconnected their land line. Well then. I was only gonna ask if they knew a place that sold chicken strips. NY area has it rough. And i'm still hungry. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom